travelgirl999

Big Bend
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Today I received an email from Ford telling me that my Bronco Sport Big Bend (in Cactus Gray) is scheduled for production the week of January 4, 2021! My original order was completed on July 25, 2020. I added a few extras onto the Big Bend package, so don't know if that has anything to do with the production schedule.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 butt ugly Escape SEL awd/ 2021 Bronco 4dr Badland (not Sport)
Today at 9:04am I also received an email from Ford telling me that my Bronco Sport Big Bend (in Cactus Gray) is scheduled for production the week of January 4, 2021. My registration was on 7/14/2020 but my order wasn't completed till August 3, 2020 ( I didn't realize the orders were being taken already - my bad!!!). I also added the Big Bend package (moonroof and heated seats). I didn't want the moonroof but did want the heated seats.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Today at 9:04am I also received an email from Ford telling me that my Bronco Sport Big Bend (in Cactus Gray) is scheduled for production the week of January 4, 2021. My registration was on 7/14/2020 but my order wasn't completed till August 3, 2020 ( I didn't realize the orders were being taken already - my bad!!!). I also added the Big Bend package (moonroof and heated seats). I didn't want the moonroof but did want the heated seats.
That wasn’t your bad, that was your dealer missing the message that the Bronco Sport order banks were open on 07/14. It was your dealer’s responsibility to notify you that you could place your order. A lot of dealers missed that, and there are still dealers that have not converted their reservations.
Sponsored