First Name
Karisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Bronco Sport
Hello!!

new to the forum, but super excited to learn so much from being on here!!
I have a First Edition Catus Grey BS and I will be taking it on a journey of a lifetime and competing with my teammate in the 2022 Rebelle Rally! (Longest off-road rally in the United States)
Looking forward to finding information on possibly lifting, push bar, and lighting options!
Feel free to follow along our journey on our social medias! We need all support we can get!

Instagram: @teambabybronco
Facebook: team baby bronco

-Karisa
Driver Team Baby Bronco
Ford Bronco Sport Rebelle Rally 2022 First Edition Bronco Sport Competitor! 64204312-BEAE-441D-B471-0D05DE6459F6
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hello!!

I have a First Edition Catus Grey BS and I will be taking it on a journey of a lifetime and competing with my teammate in the 2022 Rebelle Rally! (Longest off-road rally in the United States)
Looking forward to finding information on possibly lifting, push bar, and lighting options!
Feel free to follow along our journey on our social medias! We need all support we can get!

-Karisa
Driver Team Baby Bronco
Ford Bronco Sport Rebelle Rally 2022 First Edition Bronco Sport Competitor! 64204312-BEAE-441D-B471-0D05DE6459F6
Congrats and you have a very nice ride , enjoy and good luck .

Ford Bronco Sport Rebelle Rally 2022 First Edition Bronco Sport Competitor! 5AC2F1F1-3E09-4109-85A0-93422A4E9145

Ford Bronco Sport Rebelle Rally 2022 First Edition Bronco Sport Competitor! 81C19EBD-DC93-42C4-86AE-65B08DE250F2

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Awesome all the best to you & your team! Should be a real experience & memory to compete in as I understand it’s really intense & takes some incredible skill to complete. enjoy!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello!!

-Karisa
Driver Team Baby Bronco
Congratulations on the new Bronco! Happy to hear you are enjoying it. Awesome picture btw. :)

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
OP
OP
Team Baby Bronco
First Name
Karisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome all the best to you & your team! Should be a real experience & memory to compete in as I understand it’s really intense & takes some incredible skill to complete. enjoy!
Thank you!! It’s going to be such an adventure!!

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
Team Baby Bronco
First Name
Karisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!!
Unfortunately the HRG for the First Edition is only 1.25” and the Woolworth isn’t for F Editions ?
But I suppose 1.25” is better than nothing??‍♀
maybe that with bigger tires?…?

azwhskygrl

Badlands
First Name
Page
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello!!

-Karisa
Driver Team Baby Bronco
I've been following you ladies on IG and can't wait to see your journey! Cheering for you down in AZ! <3

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Here are some pics of the Rebelle Rally BS parked at the Bronco OffRoadeo in TX.
Hopefully it provides some insight to lift height, spare Tires, etc.
As I recall, there's a spare in the back too. And they pulled out some interior panels. (To add space / reduce weight?)
And had some recovery boards + gas can too.
Best of Luck!!

Ford Bronco Sport Rebelle Rally 2022 First Edition Bronco Sport Competitor! 20210902_191207

Ford Bronco Sport Rebelle Rally 2022 First Edition Bronco Sport Competitor! 20210902_191154

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Thank you!!
Unfortunately the HRG for the First Edition is only 1.25” and the Woolworth isn’t for F Editions ?
But I suppose 1.25” is better than nothing??‍♀
maybe that with bigger tires?…?
I the RTR lift is said to fit all models.

https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/bronco-sport-2021/products/rtr-billet-lift-kit-21-bronco-sport

Unfortunately a lift won't allow for bigger tires. 245/65's are the max without some trimming in the wheel well.

SC21

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello!!

-Karisa
Driver Team Baby Bronco
Congrats and good luck! Just by coincidence yestersday, I was roaming the interwebs and found a video of someone who is also doing this rally for the first time. She is in a lifted VW Toureg and it looks hooked up nicely. Was not familiar with this event and look forward to following your adventure!

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
awesome! glad to see the bronco sport getting pushed on a rally.
i think you and your team are gonna do awesome.
sweet pic btw!!!
Sponsored