RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The only place I found to have one was the dealer.
You have to yank it like you mean it. You won’t break it even though you think you might. Under $20
Ford Bronco Sport Rear wiper blade replacement DB648B1B-4EE0-45D3-AB37-85621EC7F8E6
Sponsored

Jocker

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Life saver... my rear wiper went to shit a few months after i purchased it. Even when i called local ford parts they didnt have any in stock and didnt know when they would get them i just gave up. But, i searched motorcraft wiper blade ww901a in amazon and found one.

Thanks

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I ended up finding one at the local auto store, and pulled the ends off, used some metal snips and cut to fit. Made it a touch longer than OEM which was nice. Put the end caps back on, and it's been working just fine. Agreed, removing the OEM and replacing the new one, takes some questionable force.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My dealership replaced all the wipers on the first oil change. The driver's side blade smears now...

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
I realize they were limited by the height of the rear glass, but that tiny wiper is kind of a joke. Surely some manufacturer out there has come up with a better solution. Maybe they could've put dual wipers back there.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Guy on the FB group suggested using these for the rear. Tear off the cap, replace the blade, put cap back. For $1 per refill (net) that's a hard price to beat, if they do fit and work.
https://www.amazon.com/jeseny-Replacement-Windshield-Adjustable-Accessories/dp/B0BP9MXH2N/
Noticed my blade was starting to separate, couldn't find anything about a new blade online. Came here, read your comment, purchased said product above, cut to length, cheapest wiper replacement ever for me. Thanks for the advice dude, works perfectly again. Can probably get 12 blade replacements out of what came, not bad for 6 bucks

HUSBANDOFBS

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Guy on the FB group suggested using these for the rear. Tear off the cap, replace the blade, put cap back. For $1 per refill (net) that's a hard price to beat, if they do fit and work.
https://www.amazon.com/jeseny-Replacement-Windshield-Adjustable-Accessories/dp/B0BP9MXH2N/
Thanks for that! A few days ago, noticed rear wiper on OWNEROFBS's ride going south, clicked the link and ordered up. Just finished the replacement. Way easier than I thought it would be and WAY cheaper than OEM!
Sponsored