Courtneyjoyce

Big Bend
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Does anybody have the rear quarter window dimensions? Or on how to find them?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Courtneyjoyce

Courtneyjoyce

Big Bend
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
@13MikeH is the man! I literally looked online couldn’t find it was like I should measure that when I get home and completely forgot.
I ended up using the measurement tool on my iPhone right before I saw his comment but hey pretty accurate.

Ford Bronco Sport Rear quarter window dimensions? 3746069F-70D0-4393-B93C-3FED19FD6B51

OP
OP
Courtneyjoyce

Courtneyjoyce

Big Bend
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yeah I'd assume you are planning some creative graphics. I concur with your phone.?? Nice Area 51 sport btw.
i sure am, I haven’t quite figured out what I want to do, but I feel obligated to throw in a ufo or something lol. I’ll definitely let you know what I end up with! What color is yours?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
i sure am, I haven’t quite figured out what I want to do, but I feel obligated to throw in a ufo or something lol. I’ll definitely let you know what I end up with! What color is yours?
Same, Area 51 Badlands. Love the heck out of this thing.
Search around. A few cool ideas with ufo/broncos beamed up, sasquatch, some have incorporated their state flag or symbol, bottom line, make it YOU and that's all that matters. Good luck!! Vortex signs does a lot of graphics may give you some ideas to build off of. Be sure to post as others gain from creativity. Good luck!