Baracuda6

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Something I didn’t even notice but someone else pointed out to me. One of my rear license plate lights seemed like it wasn’t fitting correctly. After further inspection, the top clip that holds the light in the bumper was broken. Not sure how this happened or how I didn’t notice earlier but it seems like a cheap set up. Just something to keep an eye on. Looks like I’m going back to the dealer
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Something I didn’t even notice but someone else pointed out to me. One of my rear license plate lights seemed like it wasn’t fitting correctly. After further inspection, the top clip that holds the light in the bumper was broken. Not sure how this happened or how I didn’t notice earlier but it seems like a cheap set up. Just something to keep an eye on. Looks like I’m going back to the dealer
OK

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Was doing a walk-around on my OB today after driving to work, and looks like one of mine was loose too, the driver's side. I was in a hurry so popped it back in, but forgot to investigate further - will have to wait till tomorrow.
Sponsored