AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
1.5 is all i want/need. kit looks pretty slick!

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I would have to be smoking crack to spend 525 dollars on a spacer lift. As someone who has been offroading a toyota for years its shocking to come see people charging this much for spacers lifts. This is price gouging at its finest.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I would have to be smoking crack to spend 525 dollars on a spacer lift. As someone who has been offroading a toyota for years its shocking to come see people charging this much for spacers lifts. This is price gouging at its finest.
only other option is rough country for like $250 but everyone has been saying it’s trash. They can charge whatever they want when there isn’t anything on the market.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I could be wrong, but I think Robbie mentioned something about high metal costs at the moment. Hopefully that changes soon and the price of these come down.
Yes he did. He originally was selling if for a lot less . I purchased my lift from Robbie 5 weeks ago. Dealer body shop installed it yesterday. I am waiting for my alignment to be done so I can pick my vehicle up. I purchased from Robbie because I was able to speak to him directly about the product he is making as opposed to buying from a faceless corporation.

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
4 Wheel Parts has the 1 inch leveling kit for $230 as well. It's currently on back order though.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
4 Wheel Parts has the 1 inch leveling kit for $230 as well. It's currently on back order though.
1” and 1.5” won’t cut it for me. I hit my bumper 3x approximately 1.5” from the bottom. 2” lift will give me the clearance I need . I don’t want to replace my bumper again.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh look, ANOTHER lift kit that excludes the Badlands and First Edition. My shock and awe is astronomical...

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Woolworth Motorsports has a lift for the Badlands and 1st Edition, it's 1 1/4 inches.
Looks like it's currently on sale, $525.00 vs. $599.00

FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Oh look, ANOTHER lift kit that excludes the Badlands and First Edition. My shock and awe is astronomical...
It's the same exact platform and suspension design, though I believe the Badlands and FE have a factory 1" boost. That is likely why they are excluded. An additional lift from these kits, along with the factory height boost those two models have would like push the A-arms and CV joints to their absolute limit. Therefore I assume the companies who make them don't list them as compatible. if you want to put them on, I'm sure it would work as the way the front struts and rear suspension is configured doesn't change from model to model.
Sponsored