ImdaJesus

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello just reaching out in the general to see how RC lift kits are doing for the ones that have them installed for a bit!
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
There are already reports on this site about them having issues with one of the parts (something about a link arm snapping? )

You might want to consider the lifts
From Fordrangerlifts.com instead

@FordBroncoLifts can give advice on those ( he has a financial interest in selling you one so be careful believing everything he says )

My dealers body shop has installed a few of the RC lifts so far he has not heard anyone want to remove it .

Personally I will be doing a lift from Robbie (fordrangerlifts.com )

OP
OP
ImdaJesus

ImdaJesus

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
There are already reports on this site about them having issues with one of the parts (something about a link arm snapping? )

You might want to consider the lifts
From Fordrangerlifts.com instead

@FordBroncoLifts can give advice on those ( he has a financial interest in selling you one so be careful believing everything he says )

My dealers body shop has installed a few of the RC lifts so far he has not heard anyone want to remove it .

Personally I will be doing a lift from Robbie (fordrangerlifts.com )
I did read those other ones but I thought I read he put them in backwards? If I remember. Just kinda looking for a general update. I don't know many shops to do work like this so I've been wanting 4WP to do it. I haven't asked if they installed things they don't sell. Otherwise I would most likely look into others

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I did read those other ones but I thought I read he put them in backwards? If I remember. Just kinda looking for a general update. I don't know many shops to do work like this so I've been wanting 4WP to do it. I haven't asked if they installed things they don't sell. Otherwise I would most likely look into others
My dealers body shop will do anything the service center won’t do for $55hr (service center in the same building wants $160 , before I go to the service center I check if the body shop would do the work. Not kidding ! )

Check with a local body shop to see if they would do the job . Would be a lot better than having a random friend’s Brother in law working on your vehicle.

Buck Savage

Base
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Well I've been trying to get my 1.5 lift level kit from rough country going right for quite some time now. Installed the kit with missing jam nuts and didn't notice. The dark photos in the instructions may have been the problem not noticing in my diy 1st timer experience...Ordered replacement parts only to be told they are on back order...waited a week and received parts for one side when I clearly asked the rep for 2...had to call and wait another week for back order again....had terrible knocking without the jam nuts on...suggest loctite on all connections...after getting all the parts I was looking and sounding good....until.....The front sway bar drop bracket snapped in half pulling out of the driveway...almost tearing a hole in my tire and jacking up the inside of my new wheel (Alpha 17 also bought from RC?) They are again sending out parts...will let yinz know how it goes
Sponsored