Snoogins828

Big Bend
First Name
Brenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have 750 miles on my Big Bend and have been occasionally noticing persistent quick rattling sounds coming from the passenger side. Today after poking around I was able to recreate the sound by slightly pressing the passenger seat towards the driver seat. It seems that it does this pretty quickly while driving to produce the repeated rattle. Has anybody else experienced this and have any idea as to how I might be able to resolve it?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I have 750 miles on my Big Bend and have been occasionally noticing persistent quick rattling sounds coming from the passenger side. Today after poking around I was able to recreat the sound by slightly pressing the passenger seat towards the driver seat. It seams that it does this pretty quickly while driving to produce the repeated rattle. Has anybody else experienced this and have any idea as to how I might be able to resolve it?
Good afternoon. Would you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this rattle concern on my end? Thank you!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I have 750 miles on my Big Bend and have been occasionally noticing persistent quick rattling sounds coming from the passenger side. Today after poking around I was able to recreate the sound by slightly pressing the passenger seat towards the driver seat. It seems that it does this pretty quickly while driving to produce the repeated rattle. Has anybody else experienced this and have any idea as to how I might be able to resolve it?
I had the same issue. It was the seat belt assembly on the inboard side. Just needed to be moved and the noise went away. Hopefully yours was as simple as mine was to correct.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
YES, as someone else said, seat belt next to the center console. I pushed it down next to the seat, rattle went away. Took me forever to find that noise.

OP
OP

Snoogins828

Big Bend
First Name
Brenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I had the same issue. It was the seat belt assembly on the inboard side. Just needed to be moved and the noise went away. Hopefully yours was as simple as mine was to correct.

I checked and that doesn’t seem to be the issue. Seems lIke it’s coming directly from under the passenger seat. I can easily recreate the constant rattle for a few seconds when i close any door. Something under there is definitely moving around. Will have to take a better look this weekend when I have another set of hands and ears to help. Thanks for the suggestion though
Sponsored