Ranger Tremor vs. Bronco Sport

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Off-road lights are great, but they are a pain to turn on and off (dim) for normal highway driving at night. Law enforcement hates them and they will ticket you in heart beat. I try not to chase too much at night, for multiple reasons, but traveling at 70mph on rural Texas highways in the dark, with black cows and possible debris on the road requires good headlamps. (A chaser was once killed when he hit a black cow at night). The Xterra headlamps are criminal. Seriously, they are crap. Most pick-ups, like the Ranger, have very good headlamp design, or so I'm told. Need to stay on subject here as I got a OP citation for accidently posting off topic.
I know what you mean... For that exact reason... I had retrofitted my previous two cars with HID projectors.

plumber26

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a
Well we got our pup. Dad was a svelte 70lbs so this guy might be about the same in time.

Will be looking for cargo dimensions posted, tho I get the feeling he might be riding in the good seats (back seats) most of the time :wink:

Last edited:

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Well we got our pup. Dad was a svelte 70lbs so this guy might be about the same in time.

Will be looking for cargo dimensions posted, tho I get the feeling he might be riding in the good seats (back seats) most of the time :wink:
He can probably do ok in the cargo area with one side of the back seats down. It'd be great if all the pictures of the rubberized mats standard.