Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
It’s nice. If I was in the market for a truck I would probably cross shop the maverick and the ranger/tremor. The only thing I personally would cross shop the bronco sport with that comes even close to my taste is the 2023 defender 80 but the bronco sport is still an easy choice for me.

Tdubz

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you get a ranger xlt tremor, it will probably come in around 40k, so just slightly more than a loaded badlands sport. I think it looks pretty cool (minus the graphics), especially those auxiliary switches. If this was released when the ranger first came out, I probably would have bought it instead of my explorer, but with the next gen ranger, bronco, and bronco sport right around the corner, I’ll pass on this for now. Next gen ranger tremor will be really tempting though.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
No MT (well there wasn't one mentioned)........

First Name
Warren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I'm actually still looking at the Ranger line as an alternative to the Sport. Although I have a Badlands reservation, I still want to test drive one before I commit. The BS size kind of scares me, given the comparisons to other SUV's -- but seeing it in person will help, along with the ability to lift it a little. I'm also waiting to commit until after the election, as I might go to a hybrid, or at least wait for a hybrid SUV as several are in the works. The Ranger is a great truck and if they released a Ranger Raptor, that would be a contender! I drive a lot of miles per year for business, so these things do matter.

Last edited: