Radio reception?!

acslater

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone else having reception issues with certain radio stations or most of them? XM sat. stations seem to work better than the local stations.:rolleyes:
Sponsored

MJbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BB
Anyone else having reception issues with certain radio stations or most of them? XM sat. stations seem to work better than the local stations.:rolleyes:
Sounds dumb, but check that your antenna was installed. When the vehicles are shipped they are so without the antenna screwed in. If it's not installed it will be in your trunk somewhere in a bag. The dealer is supposed to install but some times they forget/or just don't. If it is installed I'd say check to see if it's screwed on tight.

OP
OP

acslater

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Sounds dumb, but check that your antenna was installed. When the vehicles are shipped they are so without the antenna screwed in. If it's not installed it will be in your trunk somewhere in a bag. The dealer is supposed to install but some times they forget/or just don't. If it is installed I'd say check to see if it's screwed on tight.
:like:

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Mine seems to work better than my Mercedes. We live in an area where few over the air stations reach and the Bronco still seems to pull in a few while the car gets one in ideal conditions.

Lobster

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202 1bronco sport
hey i have 2 local stations in my home town and if i go 5kms e.w.n.s. direction i'm screwed for reception worse radio i ever had !!!

Lobster

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202 1bronco sport
yep same problem worst radio reception i ever had even tighten up antenna still sucks
next time im in ford going to get them to reboot whole system

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
I live 40+ mountain miles away from any station and the FM still works great. Better than my other two vehicles.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
i didnt know radio was still a thing
Sponsored