MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Can anyone share insight on my situation?

-Ordered BL/BL with tow 12/12
-I have a VIN and it shows my last name, too
-no production date or emails from Ford?
I would call your dealer and ask him to run a vehicle visibility report. The dealers have much more up to date information than the public facing info we see.
Sponsored

John Comer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I’m not a Ford employee either. Blue Oval forums and ice-capades, in particular, posts some really interesting and valuable insights into Ford production and scheduling. Ford will start assigning build dates on Thursday and will refine the build schedule over the next several weeks. So, if everything goes according to plan, folks will start getting build dates around the end of this week.

Fingers crossed!
Hope you all have better results than I have had. Ordered BL+BL in Sept. Original build date was Feb. 22. Every week or so since yesterdays message from ford has move my build date out 3 week to March 15. Getting close to pulling the plug.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza

-Ordered BL/BL with tow 12/12
Did you check Ford's order tracking site? It's possible they didn't put in your email or typed it in wrong. On another note looks like you are just up the road from me. I am down in Havertown.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands

-Ordered BL/BL with tow on 12/12
Same situation-I think it may be that the dealer, when ordering, didn't associate your email with the order as well.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L

-Ordered BL/BL with tow on 12/12
I would check your account on ford.com and make sure your email is correct. If you have a VIN then you have been given a production week to my understanding. My schedule email came from [email protected]-ford.com so also check your junk mail.

I ordered 8/13, received the scheduled for production email on 11/19 and haven't heard anything since. They are not the most communicative but my dealer has been great at answering all my questions.

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
So just to make sure I understand the production week scheduling. If I did not get an email with a VIN this week then I can expect a production week after the last one shown in the image correct?

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
So just to make sure I understand the production week scheduling. If I did not get an email with a VIN this week then I can expect a production week after the last one shown in the image correct?
Did you get any email about production from Ford? Even one without a VIN?

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Did you check Ford's order tracking site? It's possible they didn't put in your email or typed it in wrong. On another note looks like you are just up the road from me. I am down in Havertown.
I ordered an OB + OB on the 15th through my dealer and I’ve received absolutely nothing.
I didn't either, initially. Then I visited the dealer, who showed me that a VIN, associated with my name, was produced. Touch base with your sales person, and they may be able to do the same.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Here's the latest:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Week Scheduling  1-25-21.PNG

I've also added this to the first post, which I will try to keep updated with the current information.

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Here's the latest:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Week Scheduling  1-25-21.PNG

I've also added this to the first post, which I will try to keep updated with the current information.
What does cleanup scheduling mean? Does that mean I shouldn’t expect to get a build date from Ford this week?

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
What does cleanup scheduling mean? Does that mean I shouldn’t expect to get a build date from Ford this week?
This is ice-capades' answer when someone asked them the same question at the Blue Oval Forum:

"Cleanup Scheduling is the attempt to schedule a dealership's unscheduled allocation due to commodity issues or other factors."

So I would think there's still a chance you could get a build date this week.

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 butt ugly Escape SEL awd/ 2021 Bronco 4dr Badland (not Sport)
One of the moderators (ice-capades) over at Blue Oval Forums is posting production scheduling updates every week, so I thought I would start a thread to post them over here as well, as I think many of us will find it useful.

Just FYI to everyone, I don't have any additional information, I am not an employee of Ford, I have just been watching that thread on the other forum and want to share it over here as well.

So here's the latest:

I have a cactus grey Big Bend with the optional Big Bend package that was built January 11th and should be to Varsity Ford in AA Michigan the week of 2/13/21, that I'm not taking.
The dealer will still get it.
I don't know whether they have lined up a buyer for it yet.
Anyone in the area looking for a quick grab on the vehicle should contact Varsity Ford AA.

---------------------------

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 1-18-21.PNG

OuttaControl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Ah this is interesting, thank you. My August order had an original schedule for week of Feb 22, but got moved to Mar 1.

So according to the graphic from BlueOval, I should find out this week if I get pushed out again or if my Mar 1 build holds.
Ditto here. August order after online Ford reservation. Email in early Jan said week of Feb 22. No comms from Ford yet re: Mar 1

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
For what it’s worth, received an email from Ford last week saying my August order was now an April build.
Sponsored