magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
FWIW when I go to my account on Ford, that screen doesn't even show I have a vehicle ordered, just says reservation received. It has never changed in the entire process. This pic is from today.

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling 1611079496764
Are you sure your dealer "converted" your reservation? It looks like yours hasn't actually been ordered. There is another step where your reservation is "converted" to an order. Even though my dealer says I'm "being scheduled" for March, when I log onto my account I get:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling 1611083293029
Sponsored

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Are you sure your dealer "converted" your reservation? It looks like yours hasn't actually been ordered. There is another step where your reservation is "converted" to an order. Even though my dealer says I'm "being scheduled" for March, when I log onto my account I get:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling 1611083293029
What I understand (from Granger Ford) is that if your Dealer doesn't use this reservation system, then "Contact Dealer" will only show, not/never any progress. Granger Ford does not pay to use this system, or something to that effect.

This address for progress:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Deleted member 2781

It's ordered. I was showing that pic simply to show that for some people, that screen hasn't updated and therefore, it doesn't really matter. In my post above that I mentioned I have a VIN and production date.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
What I understand (from Granger Ford) is that if your Dealer doesn't use this reservation system, then "Contact Dealer" will only show, not/never any progress. Granger Ford does not pay to use this system, or something to that effect.

This address for progress:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Interesting, thanks, that's the first I heard this. I'll ask my dealer if they have my VIN. My reservation did change from a Reservation to an Order and I received an email from Ford confirming that, but only a call from my dealer that it is scheduled.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
@MuddyBoots, if you have a VIN, you can also go to this website and pull a more current status on your order: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

BUT be aware that the customer facing tracking links are slow to update. Your Ford dealer has access to up-to-date info 24/7 using their vehicle visibility app, including your VIN if itā€™s been assigned. Ask your dealer to run a vehicle visibility report for your order. Once you have a VIN, you can also use a third party tracker (link on the menu bar at the top of this page: TRACKING). That website can also pull production/shipping info, as well as detailed info on your order. Both the Ford and 3rd party websites will show all the details for your order, including any accessories and packages. The most accurate current info, however, will be thru your dealer. It really pays to develop a good relationship with your dealer. Unfortunately a lot of dealersā€˜ sales staff seem to be pretty clueless. If thatā€™s the case speak to the new car sales manager, their inventory manager, or the general manager. My sales guy didnā€™t know that they had 24/7 access to that kind of info. Luckily he asked his boss and was given access and training to pull the info.

Good luck!
Thanks @Ponds, I have not yet received a VIN for my order. I'm still not sure how long it should take to receive one, but I'm thinking it just varies. Should I be getting the VIN from my dealer or in an email from Ford?

FWIW when I go to my account on Ford, that screen doesn't even show I have a vehicle ordered, just says reservation received. It has never changed in the entire process. This pic is from today.
I don't get anything like that when I go to my account. I just get this when I click on the reservation link:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling No Reservation.PNG

No sure why it's only referencing the Mach-E...

Do I have to link my order number (which I don't have yet...) or something else to my account?

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks @Ponds, I have not yet received a VIN for my order. I'm still not sure how long it should take to receive one, but I'm thinking it just varies. Should I be getting the VIN from my dealer or in an email from Ford?

I don't get anything like that when I go to my account. I just get this when I click on the reservation link:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling No Reservation.PNG

No sure why it's only referencing the Mach-E...

Do I have to link my order number (which I don't have yet...) or something else to my account?
@MuddyBoots, my apologies you might not have a VIN yet if you placed your order recently (i think you said about a week ago). Contact your dealer and ask them for your VIN and run a vehicle visibility report on your order. And ask them what itā€™s status is in WBDO. Hopefully itā€™s listed as ā€œunscheduled cleanā€ (no commodities restrictions). VINā€™s are assigned when your order has been sent to the assembly plant and a production week scheduled. Your order will hopefully get picked up this Thursday when they start scheduling again. Or it could remain unscheduled this go-round due to the current parts shortages.

...and the
ā€˜Mach-Eā€˜ screen seems to be saying you donā€˜t have a reservation. Confirm that your dealer placed the order in your name (retail order) and not a stock order.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
This was just posted by ice-capades on the Blue Oval Forum:

Ford Scheduling Notes ā€“ New York Region
  • Due to the Monday holiday, clean up for non-OTD vehicle lines will be sent on Wednesday, January 20th.
  • On Thursday, January 21, EcoSport, Edge OTD, Escape OTD and Transit Connect will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY Bronco Sport, Mach-E, and Mustang OTD Scheduling - The extended dressing period for OTD Fitness orders is Monday, January 11 ā€“ Wednesday, January 20. Scheduling will resume on Thursday, January 21.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport
    • Dealers are now able to order/amend the following previously controlled commodities on RETAIL orders in WBDO (these features will continue to be restricted for STOCK orders until further notice):
    • Big Bend Package
    • Outer Banks Package
    • Badlands Package
    • Black-painted Big Bend Wheel
    • Ford Co-pilot 360 Assist (Big Bend Entity)
    • Ford Co-Pilot 360 Assist (Outer Banks Entity)
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Converted Reservations On Priority ā€œ99ā€ - Please make sure you are reviewing/amending ALL Bronco Sport Reservations for customers. All NEW converted reservations will be set to a do not schedule priority of ā€œ99ā€ until the order is updated to customer requirements. Once the order content is validated, the priority code can be updated to a "Retail" priority code to allow for scheduling. Update the Priority code to a retail priority and submit any other changes to have the order scheduled.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I just got an email from Ford saying my Bronco is scheduled to be built the week of March 15th!

Checked with my dealer right after I got it, no VIN number assigned yet.

Last edited:

ANutter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangle Sport S
I just an email from Ford saying my Bronco is scheduled to be built the week of March 15th!

Checked with my dealer right after I got it, no VIN number assigned yet.
I'm in the same boat as you with March 15th build date. Hopefully they will have a quick turn around on delivery...

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm in the same boat as you with March 15th build date. Hopefully they will have a quick turn around on delivery...
Agreed. Did you get your notification today? Anyone have any idea how long they typically take to be built?

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah got it today & did the same as you asking for the VIN immediately & no luck yet.
I imagine they get assigned closer to, if not during, production. Hopefully they're are no delays and these production dates hold. We're expecting our first kid in May, so right now it's a bit of race to see what comes first, the baby or the Bronco.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just received the same email from Ford with the same build date (week of March 15th). However, I guess I got lucky. While Ford didn't provide me an assigned VIN, my dealer was able to look it up for me. When I enter it in the tracker posted here, all of my information pops up.

Edit: I forgot to mention that on January 5th, I ordered a BL+BL in Alto Blue with the upgraded wheels/tires, tow package, and 360+.

Last edited:

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
I also received a production update of the week of March 15th.

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
I also got a week of March 15 date. I ordered a carbonized gray Badlands with the Badlands package and Falken tires (but no steelies).
Sponsored