BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands package
My 2022 Badlands with Premium pkg, moonroof order was confirmed 10/29. On 11/18 I received an email with VIN saying that the production date is 1/24. No other communication to date. What delivery time-line should I expect?
Sponsored

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
I’d say 4 months give or take a month from order to delivery. Ours was ordered 9/7/21 and expected delivery is by 1/24/22, according to Ford’s tracker. It went into production 11/29, built 12/22, and shipped 12/25. Original production week was 11/8 and it got pushed back , adding time. There was an unknown hold up while in production so that added some more time.

Ours was unloaded from the train 2 days ago and is currently sitting about 1 1/2 hours away waiting to be loaded on a truck and delivered to the dealer. Lots of talk about driver shortages so it’s possible it could sit there awhile, adding more time of course.

Ours is a BL, premium, moonroof, tow, Falkins, cargo management. No 360+

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
I ordered 9/8 and it looks like mine should be here in the next week. So just over a 4 month wait.

OP
OP

BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’d say 4 months give or take a month from order to delivery. Ours was ordered 9/7/21 and expected delivery is by 1/24/22, according to Ford’s tracker. It went into production 11/29, built 12/22, and shipped 12/25. Original production week was 11/8 and it got pushed back , adding time. There was an unknown hold up while in production so that added some more time.

Ours was unloaded from the train 2 days ago and is currently sitting about 1 1/2 hours away waiting to be loaded on a truck and delivered to the dealer. Lots of talk about driver shortages so it’s possible it could sit there awhile, adding more time of course.

Thank you for the detail. Did you get caught up in the bad chip issue?

shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
My BL was ordered 9/4, built 12/7, shipped 12/10 and has been in Delaware awaiting cargo truck delivery to South Central Pa. The original ETA was 1/3 to 1/9 and now has been changed to 1/17. Dealer does not have any additional info other than it is sitting in Delaware possibly awaiting a full vehicle transporter before delivery. It could also be from a shortage of drivers???

OP
OP

BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My BL was ordered 9/4, built 12/7, shipped 12/10 and has been in Delaware awaiting cargo truck delivery to South Central Pa. The original ETA was 1/3 to 1/9 and now has been changed to 1/17. Dealer does not have any additional info other than it is sitting in Delaware possibly awaiting a full vehicle transporter before delivery. It could also be from a shortage of drivers???
Dang... very frustrating I am sure. Do you know if you can only take delivery from the dealership or can you go get it?

shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Dang... very frustrating I am sure. Do you know if you can only take delivery from the dealership or can you go get it?
Lol. I thought about offering to go get it but I figured that it wouldn’t fly since I only put down a $500 deposit.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Thank you for the detail. Did you get caught up in the bad chip issue?
It’s possible but I’m not sure. Didn’t bother to ask the dealer. The Ford Etis website showed all modules tested on 11/29 which usually means it’s built, so I assume it wasn’t a bad chip. Could have been something else like fit and finish issue, missing trim piece, or aliens borrowed it for almost a month to copy the technology?

Wouldn’t it be freakin awesome to go pick them up from the train! Was talking to a Dodge dealer yesterday about leasing an office pickup for work, he is in the same boat as most dealers, lots of orders in, lots of vehicles shipped, but just trickling into the dealer. He has no Ram 1500 Crew Cabs on the lot, has 3 in transit that he expected before Christmas but still sitting at the rail yard.

I knew private individuals couldn’t go pick them up but I asked him if dealers could. He said no way in hell. The yards and the drivers are all union and won’t allow it. He said he has even offered to still pay the delivery fee and pick the vehicles up himself just to get them on his lot and they still say no.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta

Ordered 9/29, in production 12/22, but they didn’t put the official in production date until this past Monday (1/10). ETA for delivery is 2/13. I’m in the northeast.

OP
OP

BH62

Badlands
First Name
Barrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ours is a BL, premium, moonroof, tow, Falkins, cargo

Curious.... my production date is 1/24.... when yours was pushed out, did they notify you before original date or did you just follow on the order tracker? Sad that I am anticipating a delay but trying to stay hopeful! TY!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Curious.... my production date is 1/24.... when yours was pushed out, did they notify you before original date or did you just follow on the order tracker? Sad that I am anticipating a delay but trying to stay hopeful! TY!
1/24 is your Build Week. If it is going to be built next week you will get an In Production status and window sticker this week. Usually that happens 7 days prior to Build Date which is a specific day withing the Build Week. The Build Week and scheduled Build Date are not on tracker. Sometimes it can get pushed and no email. But your dealer can look on Visibility Report and see the current Build Week. But usually only certain ppl at dealer can access Visibility Report at dealer and some dealers dont like millions of ppl calling every single day asking when will my vehicle come. A lot of this could be avoided if Build Week was on trackers maybe one day.

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My 2022 Badlands with Premium pkg, moonroof order was confirmed 10/29. On 11/18 I received an email with VIN saying that the production date is 1/24. No other communication to date. What delivery time-line should I expect?
Mine will be almost 5 months total if it arrives on the date shown on the tracker (2/12/22). I ordered one month before you, with delivery to FL.

blumbva

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape. Purchasing Bronco Sport
How is it that I ordered mine the week before you with the same package and moonroof, yet the only thing i've received is the confirmation email. I haven't even received a production date.
Sponsored