Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Anyone else have problems with their stock Bronco Sport wipers? Took a road trip from Coeur D Alene Idaho to Gardnerville Nevada. Along the way I ran into some pretty nasty weather. Having only 1100 miles on my Bronco I thought I was bullet proof. I was wrong, the windsheild wipers turned out to be junk. The wipers bowed in the middle leaving snow and ice smeared all across the glass. Unable to see out the windshield I had to crouch down even with dashboard to barely see. Quite annoying and dangerous I became extremely agitated so I had to stop and put myself up for the night. I finally made it to my destination and bought Bosch replacements for the tune of $60. What a joke!
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My dealership replaced the wipers on the first service. The new ones smear a little on the driver's side and make me insane.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Mine arenā€™t as bad as yours but they donā€™t fully clean the path they travel. I ordered some Bosch Icons but I havenā€™t received them yet.

OP
OP

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Mine arenā€™t as bad as yours but they donā€™t fully clean the path they travel. I ordered some Bosch Icons but I havenā€™t received them yet.
I'll be heading home on Thursday with the Bosch wipers installed. I will get back to let everyone know if they are any good. I can't beleive how extremely worthless the stock ones performed.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Mine have been good so far with both snow and rain but I can't say that I've been on highway doing 80 and using them but on local roads at 70 they seem fine. Mine is also kept in the garage so they are not normally exposed to the elements.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I believe you can get free replacement wipers from the dealership under warranty. I had 1 year to get them when I bought my 2019 Ford Fusion.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Same with me. I've been pleased with Motorcraft wipers. Haven't had any reason to try anything else and maybe fiddling with adapters.

OP
OP

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Mine have been good so far with both snow and rain but I can't say that I've been on highway doing 80 and using them but on local roads at 70 they seem fine. Mine is also kept in the garage so they are not normally exposed to the elements.
Mine too. In the garage.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I never park in the garage and the stock factory wipers were fine until my last service where the mechanic decided to replace them front and rear. The new ones work well also.

OTOH, we don't get snow where I live, but we do get some torrential rains.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
My driverā€™s side wiper streaks too. It sucks because Iā€™ve only had it for almost 4 months and the wipers are like this, itā€™s ridiculous.

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
The wipers on my 2021 Badlands work fine after 15 months and 18k miles.
In snow conditions they sometime skip or streak but that is due to snow/ice build up, not the fault of the wipers

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
My driverā€™s side wiper streaks too. It sucks because Iā€™ve only had it for almost 4 months and the wipers are like this, itā€™s ridiculous.
Have you tried cleaning the blade? Soak a pdper towel with Isopropyl alcohol, then pinch the blade with the towel and swipe it along the length of the blade. Repeat until the towel comes away clean.

Scot

Big Bend
First Name
scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bonco Sport Big Bend
Anyone else have problems with their stock Bronco Sport wipers? Took a road trip from Coeur D Alene Idaho to Gardnerville Nevada. Along the way I ran into some pretty nasty weather. Having only 1100 miles on my Bronco I thought I was bullet proof. I was wrong, the windsheild wipers turned out to be junk. The wipers bowed in the middle leaving snow and ice smeared all across the glass. Unable to see out the windshield I had to crouch down even with dashboard to barely see. Quite annoying and dangerous I became extremely agitated so I had to stop and put myself up for the night. I finally made it to my destination and bought Bosch replacements for the tune of $60. What a joke!
yessir
...these original new wipers can smear a mosquito three feet across the glass ..... they do seem to be .... well ...... trash.

jmhpi49

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My original wipers weren't that great. Had them replaced by the dealer at the 1st oil change. They weren't much better for $45.00 a pair. After some tweaking of the blades they seem ok for the time being.
Sponsored