Problems placing Bronco Sport order starting 12/22?

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
That's a bummer. Try using the Ford inventory search tool and look for ones that say "dealer ordered." Then call up the dealer and ask if it's been spoken for yet.

I used a Reston, VA zip code for this search and it looks like there are quite a few Outer Banks and Badlands builds on their way to nearby dealers.

Ford Bronco Sport - Search Inventory
Saw somewhere on the forums where a dealer was finally able to order a Badlands with Badlands package yesterday. You might want to “bug” Holzer to try again. i just happened to be driving by their dealership yesterday as they were off-loading 10 Bronco Sports. Five were customer orders and 5 for stock. BUT nothing in Rapid Red. ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Saw somewhere on the forums where a dealer was finally able to order a Badlands with Badlands package yesterday. You might want to “bug” Holzer to try again. i just happened to be driving by their dealership yesterday as they were off-loading 10 Bronco Sports. Five were customer orders and 5 for stock. BUT nothing in Rapid Red. ?
Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to pop by Holzer tomorrow to discuss.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I've been doing the BL/BL Alto Blue search and that may be even more difficult! LOL
How do you think I feel trying to find Kodiak Brown? Lol, I’m not even wanting to buy, as mine is scheduled for February. I just want to see the color in person!

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it happened! This afternoon I was finally able to place my order for my Rapid Red Badlands + Badlands. Apparently the commodity issues have been resolved ... for now.

I’m expecting to take delivery in March. Let the countdown begin!

Shorty

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Miata
it happened! This afternoon I was finally able to place my order for my Rapid Red Badlands + Badlands. Apparently the commodity issues have been resolved ... for now.

Thanks for sharing the good news. On Wednesday (13th) I placed an order for a Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Badlands with the "Badlands" package. I sure hope you're right about a March delivery.

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
I ordered a BL+BL on Tuesday. Dealer had allocation and no issue submitting the order, but they informed me yesterday the status is "Assembly Requirements". They aren't sure what that means and reaching out to the Ford rep, but does anyone here know?

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee

i hate to say this but march is a dream my ob /ob area 51 was ordered in nov with first build date in January it was just pushed to march 2nd week i would not expect your ordered yesterday rapid red any sooner than mine and I'm thinking May at the soonest i will see mine. but good luck

Last edited:

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper

i hate to say this but march is a dream my ob /ob area 51 was ordered in nov with first build date in January it was just pushed to march 2nd week i would not expect your ordered yesterday rapid red any sooner than mine and I'm thinking May at the soonest i will see mine. but good luck
I agree. My Rapid Red BL + BL was ordered in August and just yesterday the dealer called and said they were notified it was scheduled for a March build and I could expect to see it in mid to late April. I may be wrong but it feels like all BL Option builds are moved to March and, unless you live in Mexico, delivery will take 3-6 weeks.

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree. My Rapid Red BL + BL was ordered in August and just yesterday the dealer called and said they were notified it was scheduled for a March build and I could expect to see it in mid to late April. I may be wrong but it feels like all BL Option builds are moved to March and, unless you live in Mexico, delivery will take 3-6 weeks.
Bummer. Thanks for the info. At least I was able to order. That itself is a small victory for me to celebrate.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Bummer. Thanks for the info. At least I was able to order. That itself is a small victory for me to celebrate.
I revived my 3rd production date delay for my OB+OB ,ordered Dec 2020. Still no VIN so changed to BL+BL and wait to see if any faster .
Sponsored