Post your post lift alignment specs

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Please post your post lift alignment specs here and note what lift you have and if you have camber bolts.

I have Flatout coilovers on order and they now have a rear camber arm, as an available option and I'm debating the need for them. So, I'm most interested in what's happening with the rear camber, when lifted.
https://flatoutsuspension.net/products/bs-lca?variant=42846579654891
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bluebaru

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! It looks like they did a good job on the alignment. Also, it looks like you didn't get camber bolts, in front, or they just didn't make an adjustment with them and while you are within factory spec, of +0.1 to - 1.5, dead center would be -.7*. I'm guessing that the before and after were both done with the springs on the car and that the before, wasn't pre spring install?

GR3EN

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Thanks! It looks like they did a good job on the alignment. Also, it looks like you didn't get camber bolts, in front, or they just didn't make an adjustment with them and while you are within factory spec, of +0.1 to - 1.5, dead center would be -.7*. I'm guessing that the before and after were both done with the springs on the car and that the before, wasn't pre spring install?

Yes both the before and after are with the springs. I do not have cam bolts in the front. Looking at the sheet though I may consider getting some down the road, but as it is at this point it's within spec so there shouldn't be uneven tire wear etc. I'm definitely happy with the angles considering the alterations.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2016 Subaru Impreza Sp
Just had my alignment after a 1.5" spacer lift. I didn't get a print out. Tech said it didn't need the camber bolts.

But he also said if I get any bigger tires it will need positive control arms for the rear tires..... anyone else hear a similar story?

OP
OP
Bluebaru

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just had my alignment after a 1.5" spacer lift. I didn't get a print out. Tech said it didn't need the camber bolts.

But he also said if I get any bigger tires it will need positive control arms for the rear tires..... anyone else hear a similar story?
I think he means what I would call a trailing arm, which would let the tire sit a little further back. I am unaware of anyone making one of those but Ford Ranger lifts makes a 1" rear sub frame drop kit, and a trailing arm spacer kit I think, which would take care of the problems associated with the repositioning of the rear wheels, when lifting.

https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop/ols/products/xn-maverick-bronco-sport-1-subframe-drop-kit-jr1z
Sponsored