Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos!

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
The Amazon products seem endless. Do most of these mount with no drilling or mods to the factory rails? Amazon.com : bronco sport rook rack

I'm looking for something simple: a large cargo basket and some lights. The Yamika products seem rather expensive for occasional use, mostly on-road. I can see the benefit if used to carry a serious load over rough terrain, but that's not what I anticipate for my use. I just need additional light-weight cargo space. I love the 4 round lights up top as well. Very retro to me.

I read somewhere that there's a difference between the Base, BB, and OB vs the BL and FE rails. Is anyone aware of the difference an which cross bars may work on my OB without breaking into Yamika-price territory?

I'm just a bit overwhelmed by all the choices.
What model do you have? I believe there is a difference in bl and fe ... i have. Qset on its way from amazon ... i can let you know/ see how they fit but i have a base- no moonroof
Sponsored

Digitalexcess

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have the Outer Banks edition, so it should be the same as the Base and Bing Bend.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
The Amazon products seem endless. Do most of these mount with no drilling or mods to the factory rails? Amazon.com : bronco sport rook rack

I'm looking for something simple: a large cargo basket and some lights. The Yamika products seem rather expensive for occasional use, mostly on-road. I can see the benefit if used to carry a serious load over rough terrain, but that's not what I anticipate for my use. I just need additional light-weight cargo space. I love the 4 round lights up top as well. Very retro to me.

I read somewhere that there's a difference between the Base, BB, and OB vs the BL and FE rails. Is anyone aware of the difference an which cross bars may work on my OB without breaking into Yamika-price territory?

I'm just a bit overwhelmed by all the choices.

Any thoughts on this combo?
Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! cargo amazon
I feel the exact same way! I noticed that the most talked about brands are either Yakima or Thule, but they’re expensive! I don’t mind spending money for good quality, but I am not planning on using a roof basket/cross bars for heavy things. Just mostly for looks - and also occasional use for general items.

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend