Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos!

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
Not as pretty a location :(

Yakima Low-profile cross bars and a Warrior 40x50 roof basket. I prefer how low the basket is, lower center of gravity and less wind drag tho I dont have numbers on mpg yet. Getting a spare tire roof mount to move the spare to the roof basket to open that space in the cargo area, possibly will use that space for a dual battery for lights and other accessories.

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! IMG_20210719_190353158_HDR
Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! IMG_20210722_173812687
Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! IMG_20210722_173825125
Sponsored

FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I started with the factory ones because my dealer called me after a couple weeks of ownership and gave me a set. They were too narrow for my needs though so I just swapped out to 60" wide Thule crossbars. Now I'll be able to put both kayaks up top with my awning still on.

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 7D79947B-94B2-40EE-8DF6-B03E5CE66188

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! tempImageQyLtCQ

moserp624

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Mazda CX-5
Not as pretty a location :(

Yakima Low-profile cross bars and a Warrior 40x50 roof basket. I prefer how low the basket is, lower center of gravity and less wind drag tho I dont have numbers on mpg yet. Getting a spare tire roof mount to move the spare to the roof basket to open that space in the cargo area, possibly will use that space for a dual battery for lights and other accessories.

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! IMG_20210719_190353158_HDR
Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! IMG_20210722_173812687
Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! IMG_20210722_173825125
Love the low profile crossbar. What's the part number that fits? Looking on Yakima website they all say incompatible with the BS.

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
Love the low profile crossbar. What's the part number that fits? Looking on Yakima website they all say incompatible with the BS.
Its the Yakima Railbar System, they're just confused is why they say it doesn't fit.

Because the factory roof rails are actually tapered front to back, you need the Large for the front and the Medium for the back, the Small will work too if you situate it almost all the way back. If you have the sun roof, you need to be careful where the front crossbar is because it can interfere with the glass when the sunroof is all the way open.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I bought these from Levittown Ford; cheaper than from Yakima direct. 60" bars work perfectly ?

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! Screenshot_20210727-115553_Chrome

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 20210711_174249

Last edited:

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Its the Yakima Railbar System, they're just confused is why they say it doesn't fit.

Because the factory roof rails are actually tapered front to back, you need the Large for the front and the Medium for the back, the Small will work too if you situate it almost all the way back. If you have the sun roof, you need to be careful where the front crossbar is because it can interfere with the glass when the sunroof is all the way open.
50" and 60" bars work fine for front and back. I haven't seen a set with 2 different sizes

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Who did you order from that it allowed you to pick LG and M separately? I have the OEM off-roads but this is the look I'm trying to get so that with a basket and lift, I'll barely fit in the garage.

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
Who did you order from that it allowed you to pick LG and M separately? I have the OEM off-roads but this is the look I'm trying to get so that with a basket and lift, I'll barely fit in the garage.
I got them thru Amazon, it lets you buy each separately and choose sizes. Amazon had limited supplies when I ordered tho, havent checked since to see if it was restocked.

Pallando

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
New cross bars for Becky. Got them in Amazon from seller Titopena for $89 + tax. No interference with moonroof. Have some ski/fishing pole holders coming today. Will post those pictures later. Pics in my Amazon review also.

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 20210728_101753

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 20210728_101902

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 20210728_102040

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 20210728_102045

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 20210728_102011

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! 20210728_102025

Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! Screenshot_20210728-113111_Amazon Shoppin
I ordered these as well but haven’t installed yet. How far from the front and back did you place them? How many inches between them (center of bar to center of bar)?

I don’t know which roof cargo box I want to order so I’m not sure if 36” apart is fine or if I should wait until I get the box.

Digitalexcess

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The Amazon products seem endless. Do most of these mount with no drilling or mods to the factory rails? Amazon.com : bronco sport rook rack

I'm looking for something simple: a large cargo basket and some lights. The Yamika products seem rather expensive for occasional use, mostly on-road. I can see the benefit if used to carry a serious load over rough terrain, but that's not what I anticipate for my use. I just need additional light-weight cargo space. I love the 4 round lights up top as well. Very retro to me.

I read somewhere that there's a difference between the Base, BB, and OB vs the BL and FE rails. Is anyone aware of the difference an which cross bars may work on my OB without breaking into Yamika-price territory?

I'm just a bit overwhelmed by all the choices.

Any thoughts on this combo?
Ford Bronco Sport Post your crossbar/basket/rack combo photos! cargo amazon
Sponsored

Last edited: