CaliBoy

Outer Banks
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Paint job, wheel spacers, bigger tires, roof rack crossbars and spoiler. I think it looks great. I already ordered the lift kit but i dont think its needed

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport ACF7FB17-8455-4C04-88B7-1457E69DFD45

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport AC3A08E8-E751-42A1-BAE8-3D9D6EED82E3

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport A0BC0B57-CBBF-4FC8-86F1-A28612FFA133

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 189191BE-208D-4C2C-B64F-1B54AD4E4B9D
Looks excellent!
May I ask what size spacers you put on, and what all-terrain tire size did you add?
I'm planning a lift, tires, and spacers. I already went to a shop to price all of it, and I'm curious about what you did vs what they are saying they can do with mine. The shop said if I put larger tires on mine that has 18" rims, it will look "sucked in" along the wall of the tire, but I haven't seen that on any BS with aftermarket tires. I cant even imagine what that looks like, as I've never seen a "sucked in" look on a vehicle.
Thanks!

RobertoRivero

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks excellent!
May I ask what size spacers you put on, and what all-terrain tire size did you add?
I'm planning a lift, tires, and spacers. I already went to a shop to price all of it, and I'm curious about what you did vs what they are saying they can do with mine. The shop said if I put larger tires on mine that has 18" rims, it will look "sucked in" along the wall of the tire, but I haven't seen that on any BS with aftermarket tires. I cant even imagine what that looks like, as I've never seen a "sucked in" look on a vehicle.
Thanks!
bfgoodrich KO2 245/65 17”rims
make sure to put loctite on the spacers lug nuts.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 2B24CCDD-2790-4C31-9615-0ED32DE0353E

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks excellent!
Thanks!
Here is my BB with 245 18s in. But I do have the larger fender flare and I don't think they look "sucked in". Whatever that means ha! But maybe this will help you.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20211028_175136

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20211029_141542