Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sport
Belle got a nice winch today and a platform for her roof carrier. The winch is currently mounted on the rear receiver for any immediate recoveries. I’m fabricating a front mount, but it’s considerably more complex.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport D8F0D893-4BF0-4B5C-9DA4-D1CCC3C2D6D9

Very interested in that front mount, please post when available and would definitely throw money at it!
Sponsored

SlapLeather

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Some great mods! I wouldn't be surprised if a Texas trooper doesn't pull you over for obscuring you tag, though. I've Thought about keeping a winch in the vehicle that will mount to a receiver hitch front or rear. Post some pics of you front mount when completed.
License Plate relocation is on its way. :)

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The Lil Blue Bronco visited the Shady Lady Saloon in Silverton, CO yesterday. Beautiful drive up the Million Dollar Highway. Used to be the scariest drive on pavement, but they have added guard rails to the sheer drop offs. Kinda takes the thrill out of taking first-timers up there.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport silverton 069

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport silverton 045

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Lots of photogenic locations in CO. Went over on the eastern side of the Great Divide yesterday and took some folks up Bachelor Loop north of Creede. Lots of old mining operations up this 17-mile loop. Some panicked woman with three dogs and no driving skills almost hit me. I had a drop off of fifty feet or so and no room to move over and she didn't want to drive in the ditch a little bit. I finally told her to stop, don't move another inch. Some people have no business on narrow trails. Note the old mines in the background.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport creede 027

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0107
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0110

Decided to not wait endlessly for the one I ordered and found this perfect one in South Dakota. Badlands trim inside the Badland National Park.

actually i really like that color combination, yellow / black / grey ... looks awesome and great background!

SlapLeather

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Any updates on winch? Have a few owners that would love to be in contact with you.
I’ve been sidetracked a bit, but waiting on some parts also. It’s imperative that the rig be as right as possible on the front. I’ll keep the Group posted as I have pictorial progress.

Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sport
I’ve been sidetracked a bit, but waiting on some parts also. It’s imperative that the rig be as right as possible on the front. I’ll keep the Group posted as I have pictorial progress.
Couldn't agree more. Our buddies at Opt.Offroad were looking into this so can't wait to see what you come up with!