Shorty

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Miata
Behold the ultra rare Ferrari version of the BS. I think we can all agree I have the fastest BS at the mall. My granddaughters would be chagrined to find out their inheritance was being frittered away with frivolous doodads that look cool. As an aside, my BS is just as effective as a new puppy in getting some much needed attention from the ladies.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport F2
Sponsored

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Good looking Bronco there. It's unfortunate that Ford didn't give the Base Bronco it's own badge, this is the first base vehicle I've seen that looks nothing like a typical base model. When it comes to looks, no one puts Base Bronco in the corner.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It's unfortunate that Ford didn't give the Base Bronco it's own badge
Just stick some Badlands badges on the sides. No one will know...

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Another shot from NM. On the lower end of the Rio Grande Gorge near Taos, NM. There is a paved road that runs right along the river from Pilar, NM to here. Good birding area. Once you cross the bridge you are climbing out of the gorge on dirt. When you reach the rim, you are in bighorn country. Photo of three bighorn rams perched above the gorge which is behind them. Our beautiful world, pass it on.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport taos 193

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport taos 162

Last edited:

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
Good looking Bronco there. It's unfortunate that Ford didn't give the Base Bronco it's own badge, this is the first base vehicle I've seen that looks nothing like a typical base model. When it comes to looks, no one puts Base Bronco in the corner.
Beautiful color not often seen. Worse than the lack of a badge is the lack of a real name when the only difference between it and the Big Bend or Outer Banks is a handful of candy.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hell, with all the computer automation that goes into these vehicles these days, it could be that the all terrain management system decided to be a path finder and break new path.
I did make couple of new paths to clean tired from mud. Was hard to get out from the path. Wheel all the way to the right and traveling straight...maybe I should have put it in sand mode...gonna have to check this out.