Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20210510_160123
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20210510_160148

Hanging with the Mom for Mother's day in Ohio with all my upgrades finally assembled. Although...a hood decal and larger tires are...tempting to say the least ha!
Fender flares and mud flaps look great in the photos. How do you like them and did you install yourself?

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Fender flares and mud flaps look great in the photos. How do you like them and did you install yourself?
Hey DB! I'm a huge fan of them but I had the dealer install them. I would have myself but read that you have to cut the larger mud flaps in the rear to get fit and I didn't feel comfortable doing that. Living in NYC I also don't have the tools or the space to do it.

If you do take them in though, make sure to tell the mechanic/dealership that they need to be cut. They don't think they can put them on otherwise. Poor choice on Ford's part tbh.

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_0091

I work at a ford dealership in West Chester Pa and picked up mine when it first came on our lot. Our owner happened to have his original bronco getting service done to it and I was able to get this awesome shot.
Nice! ‘Tis a rare sight to stop and be in that moment

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Visited an old abandoned store in the ghost town of Cogar, OK. Price on the pumps is 38.9 for regular and 49.9 for ethyl. No one was around to fill up the Bronc. A scene from the movie The Rain Man with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise was shot here. Fun to get out and explore in a vehicle you know will get you there and more importantly--Back.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 220

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Visited an old abandoned store in the ghost town of Cogar, OK. Price on the pumps is 38.9 for regular and 49.9 for ethyl. No one was around to fill up the Bronc. A scene from the movie The Rain Man with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise was shot here. Fun to get out and explore in a vehicle you know will get you there and more importantly--Back.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Wichitas 220
Wow, great shot! The color of the Bronco matches the blue sky on the left perfectly, and the Badlands badge matches the color of the sky one the right!