Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got mine (and @Waiting_In_TX 's) home last night! The photo may not be too exciting compared to all the offroading pics, but I'm super stoked anyway! We had to have welcome beers using the bottle opener on the back of course! (Cargo management system makes for a nice little table, as well)
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport bronco_sport_welcome_beers
So jealous. I thought for sure I could get the Cargo Management System after the fact :/. Looks great mate.

JPOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport "Big Ben"
Stock Big Bend rims. 235/70/17 tire.
1.5 level kit and no rubbing. I'm going to 32's because the inner wheel well has an insulation cover that is easily removed... Giving 4"'s of extra clearance.
I put 255 on mine, with no lift and it doesnt rub, u can go higher tho 265 wont work without lift
Mine r bf goodwrench ko2

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20210209_163122

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Enjoying the pics. Just got my Badlands, and it has rained every day since. I'll try to get out next week. Planning a trip to photo wildlife at the Wichita Mountains in SW OK. My profile pic is one I took at Moab. I enjoy wildlife photography and that is one of my reasons for buying the Bronco. Usually my wife and me alone and I need to be able to get us in and out of remote locations. View some of my photos My faves | Flickr