Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got mine (and @Waiting_In_TX 's) home last night! The photo may not be too exciting compared to all the offroading pics, but I'm super stoked anyway! We had to have welcome beers using the bottle opener on the back of course! (Cargo management system makes for a nice little table, as well)
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport bronco_sport_welcome_beers
Have slight buyers remorse that I didn't get the cargo table...
Make me feel better and tell me that a cooler DOESN'T fit under it anyway lol
Sponsored

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
Yeah, a soft cooler that's 1 six pack (of cans) high would fit, but not many hard-sided ones would. There's a little more space underneath than this photo makes it look like, but not a ton.

On the other hand putting it upright vertically in the middle is going to be really nice to keep coolers from sliding around. I like it so far, anyway.

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yeah, a soft cooler that's 1 six pack (of cans) high would fit, but not many hard-sided ones would. There's a little more space underneath than this photo makes it look like, but not a ton.

On the other hand putting it upright vertically in the middle is going to be really nice to keep coolers from sliding around. I like it so far, anyway.
I really like it too. I'm actually working on building my own little storage unit, but there certainly a part of me that wish I would have ordered it, if for nothing else to get the notches to make it at least an option in the future.

Waiting_In_TX

Badlands
First Name
JoAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have slight buyers remorse that I didn't get the cargo table...
It doesn't. Not any cooler that would hold a reasonable amount of beer anyway... I don't think it's even 12 inches tall.

TheLegendNo1Knows

Badlands
First Name
Mykal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey all, Just joined.

Picked up a Black Badlands 3/13/2021. Original order was in August 2020 ?

Took it from Seattle,Wa to Daytona Beach, Fl it's first week. It saw every type of weather possible, it did really well
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_20210313_120752787_HDR~2
Hey all, Just joined.

Picked up a Black Badlands 3/13/2021. Original order was in August 2020 ?

Took it from Seattle,Wa to Daytona Beach, Fl it's first week. It saw every type of weather possible, it did really well
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_20210313_120752787_HDR~2
Overall trip ?
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_20210325_205411872_HDR~2
Sponsored