Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Those the 50" or 60" crossbars?
Well not really sure. They measure 62" so assume 60" . This was a showroom Bronco that came with the Kayak holders and the awning with these bars ( JetStream in black ). Not using the Kayak holders but love the awning.

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
This little off-roader is awesome - got it on Monday and 3 days later "Bronky" (need a better name) and I took off to drive across the country. It fits me perfect - i can agree with maybe the seats sometimes feeling too small - but so far - fantastic. This is an area 51 blue badlands and it is pretty loaded. Dealer was in good mood. sound system is loud and crisp. Rocking it across USA on XM. This picture taken somewhere in Nebraska.
- the pilot assist is fantastic. This car can literally drive itself! Activate cruise control and it will keep distance, come to a full stop, and re start all by itself. take your hand off (I know - very irresponsible) and it will turn for you, stay in lanes, etc. i trust it (too much).
- 2.0 engine is awesome - averaging 23 MPG at 80 MPH cruising with rack accessories, bikes, and other drag items...
-love the forward camera when off roading.
-Why doesn't ford let me view my rear camera whenever i want to? Only in reverse so far. You should be able to switch views with that camera button.
- i turn off auto-start most of the time
- Apple play works great BUT Synch doesnt support wireless yet (weird) and i dont like that there's not a hard SYNCH button off screen to swithch back and forth. You have to find the ford app in the apple screen.

Did a little lite off-roading and i will not post the fun video cause you all would crucify me! Let's just say my bikes were almost slung out as i did some awesome figure 8's and donuts!
Enjoy yours
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1617458080858

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
This little off-roader is awesome - got it on Monday and 3 days later "Bronky" (need a better name) and I took off to drive across the country. It fits me perfect - i can agree with maybe the seats sometimes feeling too small - but so far - fantastic. This is an area 51 blue badlands and it is pretty loaded. Dealer was in good mood. sound system is loud and crisp. Rocking it across USA on XM. This picture taken somewhere in Nebraska.
- the pilot assist is fantastic. This car can literally drive itself! Activate cruise control and it will keep distance, come to a full stop, and re start all by itself. take your hand off (I know - very irresponsible) and it will turn for you, stay in lanes, etc. i trust it (too much).
- 2.0 engine is awesome - averaging 23 MPG at 80 MPH cruising with rack accessories, bikes, and other drag items...
-love the forward camera when off roading.
-Why doesn't ford let me view my rear camera whenever i want to? Only in reverse so far. You should be able to switch views with that camera button.
- i turn off auto-start most of the time
- Apple play works great BUT Synch doesnt support wireless yet (weird) and i dont like that there's not a hard SYNCH button off screen to swithch back and forth. You have to find the ford app in the apple screen.

Did a little lite off-roading and i will not post the fun video cause you all would crucify me! Let's just say my bikes were almost slung out as i did some awesome figure 8's and donuts!
Enjoy yours
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 1617458080858
Definitely want to see the video with the donuts!

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Took the Bronco on the beach for the first time, with the new Discoverer AT3 4s tires, for some fishing and camping. Got a platform rack (not pictured) so my “Trail Rig” look is almost complete! The sand was real soft this trip but nothing the badlands couldn’t handle.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 29808091-69E6-48F4-AA4B-2645DA8885D0

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 07CEFAC5-BFCB-4BFF-A189-79A78E3DB6DA

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport E7F0BA92-CAA6-4DCB-B395-97E6A95C3514

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I accidentally discovered that you can switch back to the Sync 3 home screen from the infotainment by pressing the "Audio" button in the lower left (looks like a speaker) then the back button on the screen. I may play around more to see if there is an easier way. When driving the Bronco Sport I definitely miss the "Home" button that is in my Camaro that lets me toggle between Carplay and the factory infotainment in one press.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Here is my BB with BB and tow pkgs. :crackup:
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 81N7+tmJa+L._AC_SY606_