Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I love what you did to the Bronco badges. I haven't loved the all blacked versions but just leaving the white outline looks GREAT
They are carbon fiber overlays, if you look close you'll see they aren't just black. I wasn't sure at first, so I ordered just the back, but the day I got them I ordered the front too. It's not in your face white, but the outline doesn't loose the bronco in the grill like I see when it's all black.
PXL_20211006_172649893.jpg
Advertisement

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
They are carbon fiber overlays, if you look close you'll see they aren't just black. I wasn't sure at first, so I ordered just the back, but the day I got them I ordered the front too. It's not in your face white, but the outline doesn't loose the bronco in the grill like I see when it's all black.
PXL_20211006_172649893.jpg
Yes that really looks great, nice touch .

B8ECD9AF-E63B-431C-90D8-E6B8E883312F.png

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
The Sport is honestly the perfect quick getaway vehicle. Mileage is great (for a vehicle shaped like a brick), capabilities are perfectly acceptable, and the accessories available top the cake.

I've got a few "girly Bronco" comments from guys at work, but every other co-worker that doesn't have some fragile masculine facade loves it.

Traded my lifted and modified 2017 F-150 5.0 FX4 for a rapid red BB+BB.
I’ve found that most of the guys that would laugh at your “girly Bronco” are usually too scared to be a little different. I’m 6’4 355 and regularly drive my sons Mini Cooper S to work. You should see the faces 🤣. I’ve offered to give rides to shut them up. No takers yet. Keep rockin’ the sport and the mpg’s 🤘

Advertisement

Advertisement