Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

SlapLeather

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Do you have pics of how you attached them?
Looks great by the way 🤙💪
No photos. When she goes back up on a lift I’ll try to get some. I ordered them for a 2Door Jeep. They were Backordered for more than a month. I used supplied mounting hardware. 4 bolts each side to the pinchweld. Minor plastic trimming.

(not supplied)
1Carriage bolt, 3Large Fender Washers, 1-1” Steel Tube Spacer, Per Side- Front Floor Pan.
1Carriage Bolt, 2Large Fender Washers, Per Side, Rear Floor Pan.

Fairly Straightforward.

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Well after a 10-month wait, a cancellation of my June build lot rot order, and a frantic search to pre-buy incoming dealer inventory (of which there is almost zilch for fully loaded Badlands!) I managed to snag this beauty and picked it up last night! Everything I wanted in the build, just in my second colour preference of Carbonized Grey vs. Alto Blue. Still gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.

IMG-1389.jpg

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Well after a 10-month wait, a cancellation of my June build lot rot order, and a frantic search to pre-buy incoming dealer inventory (of which there is almost zilch for fully loaded Badlands!) I managed to snag this beauty and picked it up last night! Everything I wanted in the build, just in my second colour preference of Carbonized Grey vs. Alto Blue. Still gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.

IMG-1389.jpg
Congrats! You are going to enjoy it.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor

IMG-1389.jpg
Congratulations!! Beautiful!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

IMG-1389.jpg
Congrats!!! Great photo!

Advertisement

Advertisement