SlapLeather

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Do you have pics of how you attached them?
Looks great by the way ??
No photos. When she goes back up on a lift I’ll try to get some. I ordered them for a 2Door Jeep. They were Backordered for more than a month. I used supplied mounting hardware. 4 bolts each side to the pinchweld. Minor plastic trimming.

(not supplied)
1Carriage bolt, 3Large Fender Washers, 1-1” Steel Tube Spacer, Per Side- Front Floor Pan.
1Carriage Bolt, 2Large Fender Washers, Per Side, Rear Floor Pan.

Fairly Straightforward.

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Well after a 10-month wait, a cancellation of my June build lot rot order, and a frantic search to pre-buy incoming dealer inventory (of which there is almost zilch for fully loaded Badlands!) I managed to snag this beauty and picked it up last night! Everything I wanted in the build, just in my second colour preference of Carbonized Grey vs. Alto Blue. Still gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG-1389

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Well after a 10-month wait, a cancellation of my June build lot rot order, and a frantic search to pre-buy incoming dealer inventory (of which there is almost zilch for fully loaded Badlands!) I managed to snag this beauty and picked it up last night! Everything I wanted in the build, just in my second colour preference of Carbonized Grey vs. Alto Blue. Still gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.

Congrats! You are going to enjoy it.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor

Congratulations!! Beautiful!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Congrats!!! Great photo!

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I can see how the city could be a little too stuffy for that beard.
I have always worked a job where I had to be clean shaven for work cause I worked in food. Since I switched jobs I have been able to grow my beard. This is after I shaved it off once. I actually have a bet also with my wife. She didn’t think I could go a whole year without shaving it off. So December the fourth is one year and I win a $100 bill.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Between the beard, the shirt, and that sweet ride he B sporting ? I bet he's someone I'd hang out with for sure. Great picks.
If you look real close I have Hawaiian seat covers in my bronco. I like my car being different then everyone else’s.
Sponsored