PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Currently in CO. Took this pic up north of Pagosa Springs near Pagosa Peak and Williams Creek Reservoir. My son and DIL are here this week, so we have his lifted Rubicon for the tough stuff. He has a little more clearance than I do.

pagosa 069.jpg

pagosa 036.jpg

pagosa 053.jpg
My hometown, maybe we waived at each other the other day?! I have a cactus gray BL. Enjoy your visit!

SlapLeather

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Belle got a nice winch today and a platform for her roof carrier. The winch is currently mounted on the rear receiver for any immediate recoveries. I’m fabricating a front mount, but it’s considerably more complex.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
D8F0D893-4BF0-4B5C-9DA4-D1CCC3C2D6D9.jpeg

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Belle got a nice winch today and a platform for her roof carrier. The winch is currently mounted on the rear receiver for any immediate recoveries. I’m fabricating a front mount, but it’s considerably more complex.

Some great mods! I wouldn't be surprised if a Texas trooper doesn't pull you over for obscuring you tag, though. I've Thought about keeping a winch in the vehicle that will mount to a receiver hitch front or rear. Post some pics of you front mount when completed.

Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sport

Very interested in that front mount, please post when available and would definitely throw money at it!

SlapLeather

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Some great mods! I wouldn't be surprised if a Texas trooper doesn't pull you over for obscuring you tag, though. I've Thought about keeping a winch in the vehicle that will mount to a receiver hitch front or rear. Post some pics of you front mount when completed.
License Plate relocation is on its way. :)

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The Lil Blue Bronco visited the Shady Lady Saloon in Silverton, CO yesterday. Beautiful drive up the Million Dollar Highway. Used to be the scariest drive on pavement, but they have added guard rails to the sheer drop offs. Kinda takes the thrill out of taking first-timers up there.

silverton 069.jpg

silverton 045.jpg

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Lots of photogenic locations in CO. Went over on the eastern side of the Great Divide yesterday and took some folks up Bachelor Loop north of Creede. Lots of old mining operations up this 17-mile loop. Some panicked woman with three dogs and no driving skills almost hit me. I had a drop off of fifty feet or so and no room to move over and she didn't want to drive in the ditch a little bit. I finally told her to stop, don't move another inch. Some people have no business on narrow trails. Note the old mines in the background.

creede 027.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement