HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yeah, a soft cooler that's 1 six pack (of cans) high would fit, but not many hard-sided ones would. There's a little more space underneath than this photo makes it look like, but not a ton.

On the other hand putting it upright vertically in the middle is going to be really nice to keep coolers from sliding around. I like it so far, anyway.
After a two-week road trip (11 states!) I'm pretty satisfied with the cargo tray also. Two built-in options for dividing the cargo area vertically, and laying it flat to cover suitcases in hotel lots feels a bit more secure.

One quibble is that it's straight plastic with no coating. I did the tailgate thing twice and bottles are a bit dicey. Anyone have any good results with a rubberized spray to provide more grip when in tailgate mode?

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
i’m absolutely loving these muddy and off roaded broncos! great pics everyone!

luis_santana

Big Bend
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BB
Hola! Was it reasonably quick getting a sport as they are built there?
Hola!
Right now is not that bad if you are not too picky with color/version, usually dealerships have a couple in their inventory, and if you don't want to wait too much, you have to choose whatever is available, but if you want a specific color/version, waiting list is about 2 months.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hola!
Right now is not that bad if you are not too picky with color/version, usually dealerships have a couple in their inventory, and if you don't want to wait too much, you have to choose whatever is available, but if you want a specific color/version, waiting list is about 2 months.
So really not MUCH different except the two months. A lot of folks here are waiting 6+. But I'd assume you are dealing with the same constraints on the same issues. Well enjoy the Bronco! The red is really sharp!

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
The white Bronco Sport lettering on rear bothered me as it seemed to be lost against the cactus green. I applied the black Bronco letters from Vortex and left the smaller Sport lettering in white which I think has the desired effect of emphasizing BRONCO while minimizing Sport.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 8CFC6529-7A65-4AB2-AB1C-F6B4290443DD
Sponsored