Jaythor74

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone have brake issues yet? My mpg has dropped about 2 mpg and I believe it’s a dragging brake/caliper. I went to wash the car after I got home from work, the water hit the driver front rotor and it was super hot. The other 3 were relatively cool. Dropping off Monday night and will see what they say.
Sponsored

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Anyone have brake issues yet? My mpg has dropped about 2 mpg and I believe it’s a dragging brake/caliper. I went to wash the car after I got home from work, the water hit the driver front rotor and it was super hot. The other 3 were relatively cool. Dropping off Monday night and will see what they say.
Thats not safe on high speeds, the abs might be compensating the other wheels due to that single brake thats dragging.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
An infrared thermometer is good tool for determining difference in brake rotor heat temps.

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I agree with 69cuda , simple way to see if one is way hotter than the other due to excessive contact.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just took a short drive and mine are ~120°F. Mine squills once in a while...I think they are just cheap wear parts that will not pass inspection next year.
Sponsored

Last edited: