Possible Bronco Sport Interior Dimensions?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I found this on a bronco Facebook group. The poster said he worked at a dealership that just got a sport in for training purposes. I have no idea if it’s accurate or not. Looks to be about 5 ft of space when the second row is folded down.
Ford Bronco Sport Possible Bronco Sport Interior Dimensions? 1602964620366
Sponsored

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I can believe those dimensions could be accurate.

OP
OP

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I marked 61 inches with a red line. The dealer either has the front seat pushed all the way back, measured incorrectly, or might be referring to the 4 dr like other mixed up dealers
Ford Bronco Sport Possible Bronco Sport Interior Dimensions? 20A31274-93B8-40DD-A369-9B2959A651E3

Here is a picture of the front seats at different positions. My question is where were the seats positioned what exactly was measured? The cargo floor and back of the rear seats? My point is I bet I could also measure that space and get 72in
Ford Bronco Sport Possible Bronco Sport Interior Dimensions? 99F31420-1D03-40EA-B585-AA9877E45512
Yeah, hard to know for sure since we don’t know where he measured from. It was definitely a sport he was looking at though since he had other pictures of it.

The length of the sport is 172.7” per ford’s website. I measured a pic of the sport from the rear of the vehicle to the middle of the B pillar (gap between the rear and front doors) and that was about 45% of the total length. That would make it about 77”. Now accounting for the bumper and liftgate that would make the back area around 67”.

without knowing other dimensions of the vehicle, we can only really guess right now.

plumber26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a
I'm confused. How is a measurement pronounced not accurate when what distance measured is not reported ?

Neither is there a qualifier given, such as, "with the seats in their forward most position" or, "the minimum floor length is".

If a different result can be acheived with a different front seat position is said result also not accurate, or only to some people? Or is there only one number that counts for everyone ?

plumber26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a
How can a measurement be accurate if the area measured isn’t identified?
See post #2 :
"Not accurate."

Also I know these measurements aren’t accurate because every measurement was estimated to whole inch.
Rounding ?

If the area measured is accurately identified, 2 different people will get the same result.
Agree

In this case two people can get different measurements.
Back to the top ^
Look, I'm here for info not to argue. I get that this is an enthusiasts site but -my perspective- it's a car, not a sacred cow.

I hope this vehicle turns out to be what I want. And I hope the same for you.

I guess now I'll just wait it out until I can see one myself ...

plumber26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a
And I'm saying the challenging and defensiveness is off putting.

Anyway, enjoy your Bronco !

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
So looking forward to mannequins arriving in dealerships so folks can start reporting what they see!
Sponsored