POSSIBLE BABY BRONCO SIGHTING IN PITTSBURGH

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Looks like a different mix of camouflage and different wheels. I counted four lug nuts - but if it is the Baby Bronco it is a very Big Baby.

Ford Bronco Sport POSSIBLE BABY BRONCO SIGHTING IN PITTSBURGH IMG_0348.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport POSSIBLE BABY BRONCO SIGHTING IN PITTSBURGH IMG_0349.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport POSSIBLE BABY BRONCO SIGHTING IN PITTSBURGH IMG_0350.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport POSSIBLE BABY BRONCO SIGHTING IN PITTSBURGH IMG_0351.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport POSSIBLE BABY BRONCO SIGHTING IN PITTSBURGH IMG_0352.JPG
Sponsored

TeocaliMG

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 f-250 6.9 idi diesel, 2004 jeep liberty sport
I don't know what that is but it isn't the "baby bronco", definitely not related to the escape. It is much larger than any 4 bolt vehicles I am aware of at Ford. Are you sure it is a Ford? If not, my first guess would be a Toyota or Nissan...

Edit: yes those are 6 bolt axles, not 4 so that widens the scope of what it could be. Again my guess would not be Ford, GM is due for a full size SUV redesign

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ride Em Bronco
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
I have no idea what it is - and I was hoping someone here would have an idea. But as the photos show I was right behind/beside it in my 2008 Jeep Liberty Sport - and the SUV mule seemed big to me even in comparison to my SUV. All I know for sure is that it is an SUV mule with Michigan Manufacturer plate 063M075. Only car manufacturers from Michigan are Ford, GM, and Chrysler, I have been zooming in all over it and I have no clue. Even the exhaust - if that is what it is - looks different.

Last edited:

JimmyDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
that is a Ford full size, judging by the axles. Those are 6-lug wheels on there. Expedition for the new F-150 body style would be my guess.

JimmyDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban. It would be the only one running 22's with plastic fixed running boards.
I think this is right. the lines over the rear wheel line up with the suburban but not the expedition. and yeah, I can't find any expedition models with fixed running boards any more, but I can with the suburban.

Nanook

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pro4X Titan, Ford Fusion, Ducati Diavel

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
I was thinking this too, also maybe the new full sized Jeep version, but it looks to squared off and the wheels are too fancy to be Jeep in my opinion.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
Also could be the new Escalade. The other spy shots I've seen have the same exhaust, but power running boards.

OP
OP
Ride Em Bronco
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
that is a Ford full size, judging by the axles. Those are 6-lug wheels on there. Expedition for the new F-150 body style would be my guess.
I don't know what that is but it isn't the "baby bronco", definitely not related to the escape. It is much larger than any 4 bolt vehicles I am aware of at Ford. Are you sure it is a Ford? If not, my first guess would be a Toyota or Nissan...

Edit: yes those are 6 bolt axles, not 4 so that widens the scope of what it could be. Again my guess would not be Ford, GM is due for a full size SUV redesign

But there are only 4 lug nuts on the wheel

Nanook

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pro4X Titan, Ford Fusion, Ducati Diavel
I was thinking this too, also maybe the new full sized Jeep version, but it looks to squared off and the wheels are too fancy to be Jeep in my opinion.
Good call, could be the Grand Wagoneer. I think it’s supposed to be released sooner than the Durango. But from what I remember reading the Grand Wagonner is going up market and those fixed side steps aren’t screaming $80k vehicle to me

JimmyDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
member: 1954"]But there are only 4 lug nuts on the wheel[/QUOTE]
:facepalm:

93_SVT_3503

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Excursion, 1967 Bronco Halfcab, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 1967F250 Hiboy
Those look like Nissan mirrors and running boards. But they don't make the Armada in the U.S. anymore.
Sponsored