Nervous

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I have a 2021 Bronco Big Bend. Sometimes I hear a popping sound, it’s not always there. It comes an goes. Can’t take it to dealer naturally if I did it would not make the noise. Anyone else having this issue.
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Is the driver’s window the only open when it occurs? If so they documented the popping noise in the owner’s manual! :D

Reactions: Jrl

Midgiesbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We have had some slight popping noise when turning out of a parking spot etc. and it's the strut bearings. Waiting to worry about it, LOL

OP
OP

Nervous

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I thought it was coming from front. Grandkids said it was from rear. Best I schedule an appointment at dealer.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
I have a 2021 Bronco Big Bend. Sometimes I hear a popping sound, it’s not always there. It comes an goes. Can’t take it to dealer naturally if I did it would not make the noise. Anyone else having this issue.
its your nerves

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I thought it was coming from front. Grandkids said it was from rear. Best I schedule an appointment at dealer.
Hi there! I can look into your Bronco's noise concerns on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

OP
OP

Nervous

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Hi there! I can look into your Bronco's noise concerns on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Holman Ford Turnersville NJ I’m traveling with wife’s car don’t have vin handy

gcbroncosport

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you ever resolve this? My BS has a random popping sound when on the highway at around 50mph and up. Seems to come from just behind the rear passenger side... (part of the triumvirate of sunroof squeak and headliner vibration rattle that BS has been contending with)

OP
OP

Nervous

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Yes Check your tire pressure, when I had the car serviced they put 38 lbs. in all tires. Tire pressure is supposed to 33. Made this fix an right now have not heard any more noice.

Keckoleck1

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport
Yes Check your tire pressure, when I had the car serviced they put 38 lbs. in all tires. Tire pressure is supposed to 33. Made this fix an right now have not heard any more noice.
I will be taking my 23 sport badlands in tomorrow morning. Was in the car rider line with my son at school and as I started to turn slowly up a hill, the whole front end shifted and dropped and popped and grinded as I pulled out and straightened the wheel. I’m legitimately terrified that my wheel will come off with my child in the car. To beat it all, I can’t seem to get ANY kind of loaner to get my child and myself to school. 45k and wheel tries to fall off at 2000 miles. I paid cash for over half the vehicle and can’t get a loaner. I’ve been a ford customer for years and my family has deep connections but if this is the way we do business nowadays, I’m not sure I want to be a part anymore

Keckoleck1

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport
I will be taking my 23 sport badlands in tomorrow morning. Was in the car rider line with my son at school and as I started to turn slowly up a hill, the whole front end shifted and dropped and popped and grinded as I pulled out and straightened the wheel. I drove straight to the dealership that I bought the car from, only to have them tell me that the car is unsafe to drive and that they would not be able to even LOOK at my car for 3 weeks. I explained that I’m a student and also a stay at home dad and need a vehicle to get us both to school. They acted concerned and said that “there was no way they were sending me home in that car”. After an hour they finally explained to me that the sales manager didn’t want to pay for my rental and that their best advice at that point was to take the car home for 3 weeks until they could look at it. I’m legitimately terrified that my wheel will come off with my child in the car. To beat it all, I can’t seem to get ANY kind of loaner to get my child and myself to school. 45k and wheel tries to fall off at 2000 miles. I paid cash for over half the vehicle and can’t get a loaner. I’ve been a ford customer for years and my family has deep connections but if this is the way we do business nowadays, I’m not sure I want to be a part anymore

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I will be taking my 23 sport badlands in tomorrow morning. Was in the car rider line with my son at school and as I started to turn slowly up a hill, the whole front end shifted and dropped and popped and grinded as I pulled out and straightened the wheel. I’m legitimately terrified that my wheel will come off with my child in the car. To beat it all, I can’t seem to get ANY kind of loaner to get my child and myself to school. 45k and wheel tries to fall off at 2000 miles. I paid cash for over half the vehicle and can’t get a loaner. I’ve been a ford customer for years and my family has deep connections but if this is the way we do business nowadays, I’m not sure I want to be a part anymore
If you are under warranty time and mileage ford has to provide to you transportation , if not one of their loner’s then a rental normally handled by dealership.
Sponsored