Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
With several comments on how the Sport looks similar in size to the 2012 and earlier Escapes......
..... can one of our expert Photoshop\Rendering folks take a earlier Escape and the Sport and do a comparison?
This is the best I can come up with without photos from the exact perspective. The color outline is the trace of the other model.
Ford Bronco Sport Photoshop Request.... 2012 Escape (or earlier) overlayed with the Bronco Sport 2021 bronco sp 2012-Ford-Escape
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This is the best I can come up with without photos from the exact perspective. The color outline is the trace of the other model.
Ford Bronco Sport Photoshop Request.... 2012 Escape (or earlier) overlayed with the Bronco Sport 2021 bronco sp 2012-Ford-Escape
I can do overlays when I get home. My computer at work does not have photoshop installed. As we 'brace' for April snow...I will have some time :)

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
My lame attempt...2020 escape 106.7, same wheelbase as Bronco sport. 2010 escape wheelbase 103.1...

Ford Bronco Sport Photoshop Request.... 2012 Escape (or earlier) overlayed with the Bronco Sport bronco6
wait is that your bronco sport? that red orange with the white top is actually good looking.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
wait is that your bronco sport? that red orange with the white top is actually good looking.
That is from an early sneak peak that was released a while back before the reveal.
Sponsored