Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thought it might be fun to post photos of our BS"s in the wild. As little pavement as possible. I'll start off with a photo I took from the summit of Mt. Scott in the Wichita Mountains of SW OK. Included is a sunrise pic with it in the background.

Ford Bronco Sport Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild Wichitas 004

Ford Bronco Sport Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild Wichitas 183
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronclahoma

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
BL/BL! A winning combo. Looks like a great outing. Love the rams.

OP
OP
Bronclahoma

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My Bronco is fun, but not the main reason I'm out. I've always had an interest in nature and conservation and I need a reliable vehicle to be sure we get out of the wild places we visit. Most of my life I was a hunter, but the past few years I seem to have traded my rifles and shotguns for cameras. I have an album with over 1700 buck photos. I still target shoot and volunteer at my local police department. I'm one of the founders of a foundation to support them.

In retirement I've become interested in birding as well and have become an Oklahoma Master Naturalist. Shoot a pair of Canon 7d Mark II's with a Tamron 150-600 mm lens. Booked some lodging yesterday for a June trip to Taos, NM. Will spend a lot of time driving along the Rio Grande Gorge rim road glassing for Bighorns. Then try to figure out how an old man can get into position for some decent shots.

I'll post another pic of the BS from this past w/e's outing to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge in SW OK. Also some critters that shared a little of their time with us. I'm parked with Mt. Scott in the background at daybreak. Later in the day we drove to the top.

Ford Bronco Sport Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild Wichitas 001 cropped

Ford Bronco Sport Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild Wichitas 085

Ford Bronco Sport Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild 51020077112_70371954ce_o (2)

Ford Bronco Sport Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild 49849374713_05e6481cde_o

OP
OP
Bronclahoma

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Visited a couple of Oklahoma ghost towns today. This photo is the long abandoned Kelly Store in Cogar, OK. Founded in 1902 and went steadily downhill after just a few years. The Post Office closed in 1954 and that was the death knell. Had a moment of notoriety in 1988 when a scene from the movie The Rain Main starring Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise was shot here. Pump prices are set at 37.9 for regular and 49.9 for ethyl. Maybe sometime I'll tell the story about back in the 70's recovering a Cadillac Eldo convertible stolen out of LA near here. The old man that ran the store tipped me to its location. Every time I visit this location it brings back that memory.

Ford Bronco Sport Photos of Bronco Sports in the Wild Wichitas 220