Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Doesn't the bronco have these modes already or is it an extra boost to the existing modes?

OP
OP

jay.gordon

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Doesn't the bronco have these modes already or is it an extra boost to the existing modes?
It cuts out the fly by wire lag between your foot on the pedal and the engine response. It has 36 different settings from GO NOW to better than stock.

The Gen 1 Raptor had no turbo lag so that little box gave you the off the line boost or the "oops I didn't meant to let off the gas on the uphill slope" kick.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Save up to 20% in fuel,,, hahaha yeah right. LoL...
That's 31 city and 34 hwy. If that was possible Ford would have engineered that into the stock fuel management system.
Key words ,, 'up to' I cannot believe anyone would buy that tall tale.

OP
OP

jay.gordon

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Save up to 20% in fuel,,, hahaha yeah right. LoL...
That's 31 city and 34 hwy. If that was possible Ford would have engineered that into the stock fuel management system.
Key words ,, 'up to' I cannot believe anyone would buy that tall tale.
I had one on my 2011 Raptor with a tune and without it I was getting 14mpg with the pedal commander too I got between 17 and 20 mpg

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I had one on my 2011 Raptor with a tune and without it I was getting 14mpg with the pedal commander too I got between 17 and 20 mpg
I'm sorry I just don't buy it. I got 1 mpg more with my K&N filter because I was paying attention and unkowlingly driving easier. A month later when I forgot about the K&N my mpgs went right back to the old numbers.
Again If I Was Ford I'd make that tech stock, I'd take all my companies money and beat or at least equal that 300 dollar hop up.

OP
OP

jay.gordon

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm sorry I just don't buy it. I got 1 mpg more with my K&N filter because I was paying attention and unkowlingly driving easier. A month later when I forgot about the K&N my mpgs went right back to the old numbers.
Again If I Was Ford I'd make that tech stock, I'd take all my companies money and beat or at least equal that 300 dollar hop up.
No worries. I'll get one and test it out and post a review.
Sponsored