fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Used the Pass points today , ordered the Rubber Floor mats , rear Bumper protector & BS Sun Screen/reflector for the front Windshield , more then what points gave us & they will text me with the Total .

Our Dealer ( Bozard Ford in St Augustine ) expanded & put a Restaurant in with their new Ford /Lincoln dealership , its called the Ford Garage , pretty cool eatery , everyone is dressed like a Mechanic , old Fords all over the place .
Ford Bronco Sport Pass Points used today tempImagelpiZxM
Ford Bronco Sport Pass Points used today tempImageJJrc07

Ford Bronco Sport Pass Points used today tempImage9VGZGN
Sponsored

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Used the Pass points today , ordered the Rubber Floor mats , rear Bumper protector & BS Sun Screen/reflector for the front Windshield , more then what points gave us & they will text me with the Total .

Our Dealer ( Bozard Ford in St Augustine ) expanded & put a Restaurant in with their new Ford /Lincoln dealership , its called the Ford Garage , pretty cool eatery , everyone is dressed like a Mechanic , old Fords all over the place .
Ford Bronco Sport Pass Points used today tempImagelpiZxM
Ford Bronco Sport Pass Points used today tempImageJJrc07

Ford Bronco Sport Pass Points used today tempImage9VGZGN
Fords garage is also in Dearborn, Michigan. Met the owner of the chain, interesting guy and great story about how it all started. Also great food! Read an article about how successful the restaurant is, and how Ford dealers around the country are thinking about having them built next to dealerships.

OP
OP
fourthgear

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Food was good , I like the little things that make it an experience , French Fries came in small Fryer Baskets like you se FF fried in a Restaurant , the napkins were like mechanics tags & had a Hose Clamp holding them rolled up , just a Buch of crazy stuff .

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Very cool. I finally broke down and requested parts. Went with the Noco battery jumpstart, case, and molle bags. Came to $190/220 available. May just hold the extra points or see what's what. Dealer suggested it would take a day or two to get the stuff in

Shempy

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know it’s free points but I just bought the exact same battery jump starter at Sam’s club for $80 I almost bought it through Ford until I saw they were charging double for it.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Can points be used for car services such as oil changes?
Yeah though similar to the same process, I paid $18 for oil and filter (Costco $26 for 10qt)$5 filter at the local parts store. I believe the Ford points cost $39. Yes they do a lot of other stuff it's honestly a good deal. I have somewhere to dispose used oil and a 3.5T jack so doing it myself isn't an issue.
Figured I would just go buy a battery pack, and it could come in handy for all our cars, might as well. Everything else seemed unnecessary for my purposes. I think my Noco was $106 through my dealer.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Can points be used for car services such as oil changes?
Yes
I used some of mine for an oil change and a wheel alignment ( I have the Ford Visa card so I earn more points faster than I can use them . Hopefully I have enough points for new brakes when mine need replacing )

a new Bronco Sport will cost you 5.2-7.2 million points in case you wanted to get one with points.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yes
I used some of mine for an oil change and a wheel alignment ( I have the Ford Visa card so I earn more points faster than I can use them . Hopefully I have enough points for new brakes when mine need replacing )

a new Bronco Sport will cost you 5.2-7.2 million points in case you wanted to get one with points.
That's awesome...I guess if you used your card for daily bills...it might add up quick. My dad has some crazy crap like that. Gave all the kids apple watches because he pays EVERYTHING with his card then drops cash into his account to pay it off. Genius.

OP
OP
fourthgear

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything we ordered came in today , I installed the Back Bumper protector , goes on just like the Decal I applied to the Hood & glad I had experience , went fast & the back paper even has alignment arrows for center & sides . Love the Rubber Floor mats , the wife will be using the Sun Shield for the Windshield tomorrow at work , no garage & she only works at that facility once a week , so it came just in time. We even ordered a Hitch Cover , a rubber one with a Bronco on it .

I also purchased a Bronco hat for me , but I think the wife confiscated it already . lol

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
just noticed today, I received 1970 reward points for...using my points on a service call. WOW. Granted that's about enough for a half cup of coffee...which I don't drink anyways but crazy free points for using free points.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know it’s free points but I just bought the exact same battery jump starter at Sam’s club for $80 I almost bought it through Ford until I saw they were charging double for it.
10 years later...

John36

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Are points rewarded when I get my bronco sport and how do I redeem the points?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Are points rewarded when I get my bronco sport and how do I redeem the points?
42,000 points when you connect the BS to the Ford pass app (points can also be earned by getting service at a dealer and the use of a Ford Visa card)

points can be redeemed for service, some dealers at the parts counter, & towards new vehicles (a new bronco sport costs around 6.5 million points)
Sponsored

Last edited: