DirtyLuke

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' BS BL, 18' Forester
Why though? Are these known to break or because offroading?
It's nice to have a 5th wheel that matches your other so you can rotate them in with the rest every 5000 miles. Makes it so your spare always has the same tread and (and therefore diameter) as your others.
Sponsored

OP
OP
freqnc

freqnc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Whew, I love my Bronco but I would be tempted to sell it and buy a comparable European used car there that can be more easily serviced anywhere I may decide to travel around to while there. But if you can invest in and store parts you may or may not need . . . A windshield? Headlight(s)? A third key? A battery?
Not going to be a while but permanently. Selling it there not too late can break even the shipping cost.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Well, to be fair, it’s not much of a compliment. Everyone is smarter than Tigger! :crazy:
Not true, back in the 70's, I was Tigger at Walt Disney World for two summers. The smartest Disney character IMO!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not true, back in the 70's, I was Tigger at Walt Disney World for two summers. The smartest Disney character IMO!
I’m not trying to hijack a thread but I find this so exciting I must say:
You are the coolest person I’ve never met!

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
I wouldn’t think you’d have a hard time servicing it over there, yeah there are some cosmetic parts and some mechanical parts that are different, but it shares parts with the Escape/Kuga, especially the engine. I know it shares a platform with not only the Kuga, but the Focus over there as well.

Even if you had the 1.5, you probably wouldn’t really have an issue since they use/used that engine in the Fiesta ST and Puma ST. Granted it’s tuned for more power/performance, but I still don’t think you would have an issue. The 1.5 liter is also used in the Focus over there too.

But good luck with your move and everything. I know I wish I could visit Europe, but my finances say I’m grounded here lol. Maybe someday 🤷🏻‍♂️😂.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I’m not trying to hijack a thread but I find this so exciting I must say:
You are the coolest person I’ve never met!
I only wish I could still do the bounce walk.

OP
OP
freqnc

freqnc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Don't Ebay and Amazon work there.
Yeah they do but product assortment/availability is different. Shipping from US is usually pain because of customs and taxes.
Sponsored