Texbucky

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I don't post on here often. I usually lurk and just read stuff and log out, slinking back into the shadows....BUT HELP! My music is all messed up. Anyone else using Pandora and if so, are you stuck listening to an artist station or are you able to listen to an album of choice?? If I want to listen to an artist then I want to listen to one of their albums, not a station where I have to skip..skip..skip over four or five songs til their mysic comes on again.
Anyone able to click on an album and listen to the entire thing in Pandora? Any help is greatly appreciated. I like Pandora, I do not like Sirius.
Sponsored

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Spotify has a better user interface. I tired Pandora but hate the interface.
I pay for the service so I get no ads.
It runs better on Android than Apple in the BRONCO SPORT with Sync 3. I have both phones.
If you switch over - check out my public playlists
I’m B Flat Barrios

thomasm23

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I don't post on here often. I usually lurk and just read stuff and log out, slinking back into the shadows....BUT HELP! My music is all messed up. Anyone else using Pandora and if so, are you stuck listening to an artist station or are you able to listen to an album of choice?? If I want to listen to an artist then I want to listen to one of their albums, not a station where I have to skip..skip..skip over four or five songs til their mysic comes on again.
Anyone able to click on an album and listen to the entire thing in Pandora? Any help is greatly appreciated. I like Pandora, I do not like Sirius.
Pandora will not let you listen to an entire album. You can select the artist station. This will give you selections from that artist and similar music from other artists.

Last edited:

coopny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL
Pandora will not let you listen to an entire album. You can select the artist station. This will give you selections from that artist and similar music from other artists.
Pandora Free and Pandora Plus tiers are artist stations with no ability to select songs or whole albums. Pandora Premium is like spotify and allows replay of whole albums, but I'd wager most people with Pandora do not have premium. (I personally only have Pandora Plus grandfathered at the old $3.99/mo price and cannot play whole albums on Pandora.)

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
No Pandora in Canada. That said, I’m my own favourite DJ. 😇 On the drive home today, everything from Foreigner to Billy Holiday.
Sponsored