RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
They look good af. I was gonna do this to mine. Blue brothers style.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So I painted the steelies and put them on finally. I'm on the fence about them so I will give it some time. But that's not the point. The point is that I could not have done this without being part of this forum. Without specific members, who will remain nameless, I would not have found the materials, the accurate info and the prior experience to complete the job. I think that's what this forum is supposed to be about and I am happy it worked for me! So thanks for the help folks, an amazing asset to all of us BS owners. Bronco On!

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_20220914_122950757

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_20220914_122931090
Personally I like the police interceptor look. It's a nice contrast. That's my likes. And agreed it's a great forum with a lot of positive help and even positive criticism to correct issues

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Personally I like the police interceptor look. It's a nice contrast. That's my likes. And agreed it's a great forum with a lot of positive help and even positive criticism to correct issues
Looks nice...and in my past life would have said yes... now I'm an aging "hippie" all be it a bald one, ugh...hahahah I served 27 years and spent 12 of those year on the highways working enforcement and interdiction.. my Mad Max years, lol. Drove many interceptors as it were before everything changed to SUV's... not quite as romantic in my humble opinion... : )

This was the most fun to drive... 95 Camaro RS... v8, 5 speed and always overheating at accident scenes... In that seated pic of me I was in a 2001 Z28... but enjoyed the 95 RS more so...Like the squared off look of things... maybe that's why I like the BS so much...

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_3327

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_0666.JPG

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Definitely looks like a cop car! Did you paint ior plastidip? I did plastidip on my car and it looked awesome until I needed new tires. Now it's peeling where I guess they had to clamp onto them. I wonder if I can repair or if I gotta strip it off

OP
OP

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks nice...and in my past life would have said yes... now I'm an aging "hippie" all be it a bald one, ugh...hahahah I served 27 years and spent 12 of those year on the highways working enforcement and interdiction.. my Mad Max years, lol. Drove many interceptors as it were before everything changed to SUV's... not quite as romantic in my humble opinion... : )

This was the most fun to drive... 95 Camaro RS... v8, 5 speed and always overheating at accident scenes... In that seated pic of me I was in a 2001 Z28... but enjoyed the 95 RS more so...Like the squared off look of things... maybe that's why I like the BS so much...

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_3327

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_0666.JPG
I did 19 years with New York State Police...mostly Interstate Highway Patrol and Motors. I miss the Camaros and their neverending transmission problems, but my favorite was always the Mustang 5.0 with a manual. Hardly seemed like police work! Stay safe!

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I did 19 years with New York State Police...mostly Interstate Highway Patrol and Motors. I miss the Camaros and their neverending transmission problems, but my favorite was always the Mustang 5.0 with a manual. Hardly seemed like police work! Stay safe!
Yes agreed.. I drove a 1990 5.0 mustang... power to spare, but any speeds over 135 and that thing would start lifting and not in a good way... but loved this 2004 Mustang... my favorite to operate in tight spaces and quick acceleration off the line on our busy freeways ....not as fast as the camaros we had.. but handled better and like you mentioned less issues with the tranny and overheating... most days I operated all these vehicles with multiple plugs in each tire...hahaha I know the DEPT. really cared about us...lol

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. 1529896_457597467677686_1961642366_o

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. DSC00165.JPG

OP
OP

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Dude I support my former career......men and women doing things I know you'd be too scared to do. Seeing and hearing things that you can't imagine. Entering situations to help people just like you, fully realizing there is no appreciation or thanks. So feel free to safely call me a "boot licker" from the safety of your mom's basement - I know you'd never spout your BS - not Bronco Sport - to anyone in public. As previously stated - whatever.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Seeing and hearing things that you can't imagine.
John Q Public has no idea whatsoever
informed politicians likewise
just outside mid-sized city
scanner on
background chatter
aside of daily shootings and stabbings
machete attacks
lately it's a "thing"
not a peep in the papers or news

chamber of commerce is copacetic

you deserve what you tolerate

RobD59

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So I painted the steelies and put them on finally. I'm on the fence about them so I will give it some time. But that's not the point. The point is that I could not have done this without being part of this forum. Without specific members, who will remain nameless, I would not have found the materials, the accurate info and the prior experience to complete the job. I think that's what this forum is supposed to be about and I am happy it worked for me! So thanks for the help folks, an amazing asset to all of us BS owners. Bronco On!

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_20220914_122950757

Ford Bronco Sport Painted the steelies black, but that's not the point. IMG_20220914_122931090
Looks great , glad you got the help you needed to complete your project!
Sponsored