Edward L Morrison

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport, 17 F-250 Lariat, 07 Mustang GT
Am I the only person that took delivery of a new Bronco Sport and the owners manual comes in shrink-wrap plastic...without a Ford black case to store it in?
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Mine is stored on my computer in searchable PDF format… and I think I have one in the glove box in a nice case :).

Last edited:

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Am I the only person that took delivery of a new Bronco Sport and the owners manual comes in shrink-wrap plastic...without a Ford black case to store it in?
Nope, not the only one. I was glad I’d read on here that they’d stopped including the cloth pouches so I kept the one out of my trade. Not like it was really used (the pdf is the way to go). My dealer actually tried printing their own which was a nice inclusion, even if their pouches are a little bigger than the manuals. I dare say Barry’s shameless plug is a good deal though!

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/vm1pz-78115a00-b.html
There’s this set if you want to go fancy of course! I actually considered it, but decided it might be a bit pricier than I need.
Ford Bronco Sport Owners Manual 1659661844494

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Nope, not the only one. I was glad I’d read on here that they’d stopped including the cloth pouches so I kept the one out of my trade. Not like it was really used (the pdf is the way to go). My dealer actually tried printing their own which was a nice inclusion, even if their pouches are a little bigger than the manuals. I dare say Barry’s shameless plug is a good deal though!

There’s this set if you want to go fancy of course! I actually considered it, but decided it might be a bit pricier than I need.
this is how I got mine as well. Plastic bag from the dealer. That's SOP anymore.

Reactions: MJE

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I got this set of stuff as part of the consolation prize from my dealership doing the horseshit "accessories" package that is basically wax and N2 in the tires.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

Not gonna lie: that looks hideous.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Not gonna lie: that looks hideous.
Not gonna disagree. My books got put into the fabric cover robbed from my trade & not even sure what I did with this pouch now. Probably stuck it in a cupboard in the garage figuring it’ll be useful for something sometime.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
After reading this thread I have a simple solution. I'll just keep the nice black pouch that came with my Edge Titanium (trade in) and put it in my OBX.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
That's what I did. The case from my wife's '12 Escape went in my '22 Escape. The case from my '14 Escape will go in my wife's '23 BS BL when it arrives. :D

Wbrown609

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do the ones listed above that were ordered from Amazon fit okay in the glove compartment?

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
Here's the one I purchased from Amazon. Matches my Cyber Orange Badlands very well; wife was impressed with my fashion sense. I reminded her of that the next time she asked, "Is THAT what you're wearing out tonight?"

I have the exact same one and love the way it looks like with my atlas blue and roast. Things are a little snug inside, but all i want is in there, plus organizied, and fits on the glove box very easily.
Sponsored