• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

West Virginia outerbanks Wheels & Tires

wcfox304

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Bought my wife a bronco sport today if youve saw my truck in the fourms i have a xlt fx4 that i put 245/65/17 ko2’s then bought another set of wheels and tires and was trying to sell them, but i put them on her bronco today so now selling her stock wheels of the bronco sport. drove the car home which is 3 minutes from dealership so brand new asking $1200. includes lugs & tmps!!! No Shipping!!! Posted a picture of the maverick fx4 wheels on the Bronco Sport!! Located in West Virginia No Shipping!

Ford Bronco Sport outerbanks Wheels & Tires 2A1E7EA3-C976-41A3-8C34-907A0497AD07

Ford Bronco Sport outerbanks Wheels & Tires 00B30674-A0A7-4B02-B652-A52EF6DF602C

Ford Bronco Sport outerbanks Wheels & Tires 2DD3800E-F620-4B90-8BEC-AE608400E0AB

Ford Bronco Sport outerbanks Wheels & Tires 5C239666-DEF9-416B-8833-3DACEB1DD254
Sponsored