First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jkbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport
We decided to test out our OBX in the mud and see how it would do. Well it did great. I know it wasn't an extreme trail but from some of the bigger mud ruts it got through them just fine. Has anyone else taken thiers through the mud yet?

Sponsored

LV2ROAM

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi Kenny, big fan of you outer banks YouTube videos. You helped convenience me that my decision to purchase the Outer Banks was warranted. I've had it a little over a month now and I've been fairly impressed with the areas that I can go. I had a Suzuki GV that had 4wheel drive that I rarely used 4 low. I'm finding that the OB can go to just as many places as I used to go in the GV using 4high. I'd love to see a OB group on this forum.

OP
OP
jkbronco

jkbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jkbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport
Are you happy with the outerbanks or do you wish you would’ve gotten a badlands?

snaptube vidmate
I am super happy with my obx. The badlands has some features that are nice but not really needed for what we want.

OP
OP
jkbronco

jkbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jkbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport
Hi Kenny, big fan of you outer banks YouTube videos. You helped convenience me that my decision to purchase the Outer Banks was warranted. I've had it a little over a month now and I've been fairly impressed with the areas that I can go. I had a Suzuki GV that had 4wheel drive that I rarely used 4 low. I'm finding that the OB can go to just as many places as I used to go in the GV using 4high. I'd love to see a OB group on this forum.
Thanks for following. We are trying to show people that most vehicles are capable of doing what you want with little to no modifications depending on your wants.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.