Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks for the reply.
I e had my Badlands for a few weeks now and I have to say I’m very impressed with the acceleration. I had a V8 Lariat Super crew with about 400 HP under the hood and I tell ya, Ford has done amazing work with the 2.0 Ecoboost. This thing will throw you back in the seat when you punch the gas and I haven’t even tried the Sport mode yet. Mine came with the black 17 inch rims and I would like to put a little wider tire on my Badlands. Not really sure how wide I can get on the 17 in rim.
I also would like to put a small push bar or brush bar on it. I’ve been trying to find pictures of Sports with the Brush. At or push bar to see which one I like best. All in all this thing is a little beast that I am more impressed every day I have it.
I’d also like to black out the White BRONCO on the grill.

Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks vs. Badlands CC535B12-D99A-4163-84B7-1CBD144DBA08

Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks vs. Badlands 289B6486-327C-4A88-8BC3-4D79D1BA2F5C
Sponsored

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
You remind of an old man with a hat that said "the older I get the better I was." . :)
LOL , I wish I was better when I was younger , stupid drunken stuff I did 4x4 ing , rolled a CJ 5 on its side once & was in several other Trucks that rolled over ,we were not shy about going where no man had been before , lucky no injuries .

. My point was , the driver is more important then the Truck & its options , You can get a Battle Tank stuck in the right conditions , but its the driver that has the experience that keeps the Tank out of that situation or gets it out .

The FE & BL's Models do have more off road feathers then the Models , but that don't make them Baja ready . A few more HP & an inch more ground clearance is not that far off from an OB & if you don't need the extra's , why pay for them , bragging rights , you can have them . Its Ok .

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
I rode a super loud Yamaha RD 350 back in the '80's and still had an old lady in a station wagon just move straight into my lane. I was right next to her passenger door and looking right her. I went up a driveway apron and on to the sidewalk at 30 mph.
I had guys I road with that said that loud pipes save lives . I have to admit , I like the low rumble of good Exhaust system & had a set of Drag Pipes on a Super Glide & my first Panhead , for a while , that is .

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
LOL , I wish I was better when I was younger , stupid drunken stuff I did 4x4 ing , rolled a CJ 5 on its side once & was in several other Trucks that rolled over ,we were not shy about going where no man had been before , lucky no injuries .

. My point was , the driver is more important then the Truck & its options , You can get a Battle Tank stuck in the right conditions , but its the driver that has the experience that keeps the Tank out of that situation or gets it out .

The FE & BL's Models do have more off road feathers then the Models , but that don't make them Baja ready . A few more HP & an inch more ground clearance is not that far off from an OB & if you don't need the extra's , why pay for them , bragging rights , you can have them . Its Ok .
Totally agree. However, not everybody has that kind of experience and they need all the help they can get.
In my case, I wheeled a lot and pretty hard and drove in fairly deep snow several times a year.
But I moved away from there to warmer climates and having a family meant less money for toys and playing in the dirt. So now I have the experience but not recent practice other than on ice which happens a few times a year here.
After all that, I say my wife needs all that the Badlands has to offer because she has very limited experience with bad weather driving. (Wink, Wink)

Verhalnez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport BadLands
Lol, after 302 days, mine is finally on the train as of Sunday. Should have it in another week or so hopefully.
I thought 104 days was going to stretch my patience. 302? you have the patience of a saint. I will keep my fingers crossed that your wait will be up sooner rather than later.
Sponsored