Outer Banks
First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Spor
hey y’all

My wife just got hers delivered and wants to put on some meatier tires. She has the 18” and wants to lift it and put on n tires.
I was looking at the rough country lift kit but am unsure whether she should drop the wheels back to 17” to get taller tires?
Does anyone have refs for nice meatier tires?

Also anyone in the Atlanta area can recommend a shop that they trust to work on this? All the ones I know only work on Jeep’s!!

thanks
Sponsored

Buckinsport

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
hey y’all

My wife just got hers delivered and wants to put on some meatier tires. She has the 18” and wants to lift it and put on n tires.
I was looking at the rough country lift kit but am unsure whether she should drop the wheels back to 17” to get taller tires?
Does anyone have refs for nice meatier tires?

Also anyone in the Atlanta area can recommend a shop that they trust to work on this? All the ones I know only work on Jeep’s!!

thanks
Total Appearance in Lawrenceville will work on them. I have Falken WildPeak A/T 255/55/R18's on Niche wheels they put on... no lift on mine.

NVbuckshot

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I haven't done a lift yet. Just a little suspect of the RC spacer lift. But without swapping rims I added some BFGs.
Ford Bronco Sport Outer banks lift and new tires/wheels? 20210811_093714
Sponsored