Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Stopped in at the local Ford dealer and the salesman said that online ordering was delayed until sometime in September.

is this at all Ford dealers??
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Being honest as much delay as many here have had and frustration boiling over, pushing to September was a wish by many and may be in your best interest for now.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
FYI Aug 30th is the first day to order a '22 including Badlands. If you hustle back in, you can get at the top of the list. (Well, as high up on the waiting list as you could get anyhow). Research what you want and be ready to order if you really want one.

TMaze

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
FYI Aug 30th is the first day to order a '22 including Badlands. If you hustle back in, you can get at the top of the list. (Well, as high up on the waiting list as you could get anyhow). Research what you want and be ready to order if you really want one.
I ordered mine 3/29 and still waiting. ETA on sticker says 10/31.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Top of the list whenever they get all the 2021's delivered LOL....... Not a big deal in the least

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I ordered mine 3/29 and still waiting. ETA on sticker says 10/31.
Yeah, hence why I said "as high as they could" on the list. I'd like to hope they build out the '21s before the '22s. I'd also like to think '22s ordered in Sept will be on the road by December, but who knows anymore!?

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
Yeah, hence why I said "as high as they could" on the list. I'd like to hope they build out the '21s before the '22s. I'd also like to think '22s ordered in Sept will be on the road by December, but who knows anymore!?
having worked in the auto assembly for 34yrs the last 2021 will be just in front of the first 2022 going down the line. no mixing of model years on the assembly line. Mixed shipping could happen with units parked for missing parts though.

some minor color and interior trim changes are about all we'll see on the 2022 I'm afraid though I'd be happy to be wrong.

Ford caught the competition flat footed with the Bronco Sport and we've seen some new stuff from them in response. Will Ford rest or keep bringing it?

I'd like another inch ground clearance and 245 optional tires, are you listening Ford. ?
Sponsored