Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited)

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Just called Ford and they confirmed my Heritage (non-Limited) is in the order bank but not yet scheduled. Ordered Aug 26th.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Im nervous about getting a limited but do feel a little comfort that no one else that i know of with a limited order has heard anything either.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I have my order # and VIN, dealer said build date of 11/29.
It doesn’t show up in the Ford order tracker yet though.
I don’t think any of ours shows up in the tracker yet.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Im nervous about getting a limited but do feel a little comfort that no one else that i know of with a limited order has heard anything either.
No updates from last nights livestream. None of their Heritage Limiteds have been scheduled. He said that he thinks Ford is figuring out who gets the allocations. He also mentioned that it did not look like any orders were scheduling this week. He does a Facebook live on Thursday nights too; 6pm CST only for an hour. He usually gets asked about the limited in that one too.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
You would think Ford would have had things figured out for the limited models before order banks even were open.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
You would think Ford would have had things figured out for the limited models before order banks even were open.
Oh, without a doubt. I know Ford has already said the Heritage Edition for the full-size Bronco is a late availability. I don’t remember if that was for the limited edition only or both models. I’m wondering if it’s the same thing with the limited for the sport? However on Fords marketing it clearly says availability in the Fall.

This is our first Ford. First American made car. I say that loosely. Our Acuras were built in Ohio. I hope we don’t regret it. We do have a couple of Mavericks on order too.

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
bronco sport heritage limited robins egg blue built in fall 2022 ...yellowstone metallic built late spring-summer 2023.... peak blue built 2024

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
bronco sport heritage limited robins egg blue built in fall 2022 ...yellowstone metallic built late spring-summer 2023.... peak blue built 2024
I sure hope so. So far no movement with my heritage limited robins egg order

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 Supercrew 2010 Expedition 2001 Bullitt
Chicken and egg question.

Does Ford assign the VIN after scheduling production, or schedule production after assigning the VIN?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Chicken and egg question.

Does Ford assign the VIN after scheduling production, or schedule production after assigning the VIN?
Hmmm
 well
 Great question. I know that once you are scheduled the first time you receive your VIN. Then it’s not taken away. However your original scheduled date can and usually is moved multiple times. I know that didn’t answer your question, but about the best I can do.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I believe that statement was for the full size bronco heritage limited. Ford did not mention anything about when the bronco sport heritage limited will be available in the press release

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
At last! I have an email from Ford confirming the order

”Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction
”

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
At last! I have an email from Ford confirming the order

”Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction
”
That's a standard note from Ford. I have the same for my Full Size 2 door.

Ford Bronco Sport Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited) 1665508366111

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
That's a standard note from Ford. I have the same for my Full Size 2 door.

Ford Bronco Sport Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited) 1665508366111
Yeah, I’m aware of that, but I started this thread because I ordered way back in August and didn’t receive the email. Seems a number of people are in the same situation.
Sponsored