Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited)

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Its my Badlands non heritage. But I really just want that one realistically. BS BL Premium with the wheels and tires. Tow kit. Just like my pic.šŸ˜Š
Sponsored

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Please post up once you get an email from Ford that your order is scheduled for production for your Heritage or Heritage Limited please and thanks

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Please post up once you get an email from Ford that your order is scheduled for production for your Heritage or Heritage Limited please and thanks
My Heritage is scheduled for production, week of 11/14. I had to call Ford Customer Support for confirmation and VIN.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I checked with my dealer on my heritage limited today. Nothing yet

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
My Heritage is scheduled for production, week of 11/14. I had to call Ford Customer Support for confirmation and VIN.
For everyone that received an email with your scheduled build week. My dealer told me that when they look, it shows a build week of 3 December. I just said hmmmm. I will say that Nov 14 is a Monday and December 3 is a Saturday. I think Iā€™m more inclined to lean on the side of Ford Customer Support at this time. But at the same time Iā€™m sure it might change too. But hey, I got a VIN, so itā€™s gonna be built! WIN!!!

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Congrats, called my dealer and they thought November/December build time frame, which is what they told me when I placed my order....We shall see šŸ¤”

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Still nothing for me. Ordered a Heritage (with moonroof) Aug 26.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Still nothing for me. Ordered a Heritage (with moonroof) Aug 26.
I wonder if moonroof is causing delays. I ordered mine with one too

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I wonder if moonroof is causing delays. I ordered mine with one too
I havenā€™t seen a constraint list for the Bronco Sport and I orders one on my Heritage. I even asked my dealer if I should remove it and he said nope. Glad I didnā€™t.

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 Supercrew 2010 Expedition 2001 Bullitt
I have my order # and VIN, dealer said build date of 11/29.
It doesnā€™t show up in the Ford order tracker yet though.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
The Heritage limited comes standard with the moon roof.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I have my order # and VIN, dealer said build date of 11/29.
It doesnā€™t show up in the Ford order tracker yet though.
What did you order?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
The Heritage limited comes standard with the moon roof.
So pretty much loaded? I really think the Heritage Limitedā€™s have not been scheduled because Ford hasnā€™t figured out which dealers will get the allocations. And Iā€™ve heard Long McArthur mention that some of their Heritage Limited orders might have to decide if they want to get a ā€˜24 because they will not all get a ā€˜23. So there is that too. Maybe talk of Ford saying okay, youā€™ll get this many allocations for ā€˜23 and so many for ā€˜24. Itā€™s possible.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
So pretty much loaded? I really think the Heritage Limitedā€™s have not been scheduled because Ford hasnā€™t figured out which dealers will get the allocations. And Iā€™ve heard Long McArthur mention that some of their Heritage Limited orders might have to decide if they want to get a ā€˜24 because they will not all get a ā€˜23. So there is that too. Maybe talk of Ford saying okay, youā€™ll get this many allocations for ā€˜23 and so many for ā€˜24. Itā€™s possible.
I feel the same as for the allocations. I think Ford is going to have to figure out who is getting what.

The limited is pretty much fully loaded. There is a package listed in the order guide for the limited but its not optional it just comes with it. They figure if your getting the limited then your getting everything. The only freestanding options were cargo management system and block heater.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I feel the same as for the allocations. I think Ford is going to have to figure out who is getting what.

The limited is pretty much fully loaded. There is a package listed in the order guide for the limited but its not optional it just comes with it. They figure if your getting the limited then your getting everything. The only freestanding options were cargo management system and block heater.
Tomorrow night Tim Bartz has his YouTube live stream and Iā€™ll listen for an update, if any, on the limited edition. One of the members has one on order and he asks the question every week; anything new on scheduling? So Iā€™m sure heā€™ll ask the question again tomorrow night.
Sponsored